Watch the ‘One World: Together at Home’ Special Featuring Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift and More

This has made me realize that although they have all this money, these celebrities still can’t make a stronger effort to put on some kind of performance. The only ones I saw that kept the same kind of aesthetic as their concerts were Sofi Tukker. All these stay at home performances seem really cheap in a way. I haven’t gone through and watched all of them, but I’m speaking on past performances on people’s social media. Dua’s performance at Jimmy Fallon was another one I saw some sort of effort involved. I know it’s selfish to feel like this, but I’ve seen more effort from non celebrities on their YouTube channels. 
This is still very cool that they’re doing this, but just wish they could be somewhat professional and not just acapella in your bedroom and pajamas sort of thing :yaknow:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block