Britney Is Her Own Worst Enemy…

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, BBBBBB said:

Ok… was just trying to have a conversation, didn’t realize we were arguing.  Thought maybe there was logic behind reprimanding adults but I guess not. Michael, Whitney Then Britney is actually a great topic… sorry to offend so many sensitive users. @Jordan Miller

You literally said you’re not trying to cause trouble yet get upset when all I did was answer your question.

23 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

You literally said you’re not trying to cause trouble yet get upset when all I did was answer your question.

You didn’t answer my question or try to have a conversation. You gave me a rude response that doesn’t help anyone understand what they are a loud to post. I was genuinely trying to understand why I couldn’t post that conversation, I thought moderators read post and considered the content. Not just counted if reader found offense. I don’t post offensive material. I like to start conversations. @Jordan Miller

Edited by BBBBBB
1 hour ago, thesimplelife said:

she self-sabotages a lot and doesn’t know how to love herself. if she did, she wouldn’t allow such toxic people into her life. I hope she finds a way to break the cycle

she's addicted to s**, cigs, alcohol, and junk food at the least which is why she chose the felon for her carnal pleasures.  she has no meaningful relationships at this point outside possibly Paris Hilton.  Her family is abusive and cruel, her sister and father are demonic.  Britney will never improve without intense rehab or voluntarily enter a c-ship under someone who won't abuse her.

It's a huge insult to her actual children to move that felon and his kids into her home, a felon who plans to hit the lotto with Britney.  Her biological kids just like their daddy intend to live purposeless idle lives off Brits wealth. 

Sad but it's becoming obvious where Britney is heading

Edited by Jassoe3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

she's addicted to s**, cigs, alcohol, and junk food at the least which is why she chose the felon for her carnal pleasures.  she has no meaningful relationships at this point outside possibly Paris Hilton.  Her family is abusive and cruel, her sister and father are demonic.  Britney will never improve without intense rehab.

It's a huge insult to her actual children to move that felon and his kids into her home, a felon who plans to hit the lotto with Britney.  Her biological kids just like their daddy intend to live purposeless idle lives off Brits wealth. 

Sad but it's becoming obvious where Britney is heading

Paris Hilton has used her for years… even that isn’t a meaningful relationship. Sad

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
26 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

I’m not saying you are Lou Taylor’s payed troll but you are a terrible person 

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::nopingout_meme:

How am I a terrible person cause I said my opinion?

Did you read the part where I said I'm not saying the things she went through were ok cause they werent?

its obvious that she's been struggling this whole time.

• Super Mods
51 minutes ago, BBBBBB said:

You didn’t answer my question or try to have a conversation. You gave me a rude response that doesn’t help anyone understand what they are a loud to post. I was genuinely trying to understand why I couldn’t post that conversation, I thought moderators read post and considered the content. Not just counted if reader found offense. I don’t post offensive material. I like to start conversations. @Jordan Miller

You literally got so offended cause I told you the truth when you said you didn't want to cause trouble yet you did.

I didn't have to answer you but I did.

Excuse me for wanting to be nice and answer your question. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

4 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

How am I a terrible person cause I said my opinion?

Did you read the part where I said I'm not saying the things she went through were ok cause they werent?

its obvious that she's been struggling this whole time.

If your opinion is that it’s a good thing to take away someones rights, life, money, children, name, health, voice etc you are terrible person.. face it 

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

If your opinion is that it’s a good thing to take away someones rights, life, money, children, name, health, voice etc you are terrible person.. face it 

I DIDNT say those things nor did I say that what she went through was ok!

You’re the one that is terrible!

She is... but the part about abandoning her career...

I feel like some fans are angry because she isn't working... more than the fact her situation is messy lol.

If she release fast food random singles like HMC and MYB some people would still force the narrative she is living her best life, healing and thriving. 

She shouldn't be forced to come back to a career she doesn't want anymore. 

• Super Mods

How about some of ya'll stop telling her what she cant or can do, what she did or didnt do wrong, and how she should or shouldnt behave, hm? The fu**ing audacity :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

If it were up to 70% of her fanbase, you'd actually throw her into another conservatorship just so you could force her to perform and attend events so you could enjoy your delusion of Britney and who she is as a person and a celebrity.

Appalling :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.