MERRY BRITMAS! In the Zone (The Greggs/Nowels Sessions) [EP]

Thank you for the leak!

However, aside of I Aint Running Away and the new mix of Dejavu, these songs don't do it for me. Her vocals are amazing but the songs are just meh. I totally understand why she or her team didn't go with them. But then again, ITZ never has been my favorite Britney album unlike many fans (my favorite is Britney).

16 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Britney co-wrote You Can't Stop What You Can't Stop, Crazy Girls and I Ain't Runnin Away.

This

I know there were some people doubting Britney's writing credit and overall involvement on these songs so I thought I would drop this quote from Spice Girls' Geri Halliwell about her experience working with Rick Nowels since it very much applies to Britney

"I had never met anyone who was even more pushy about getting things done in the studio than I was but Rick was really driven and worked me very hard […] He sat me down on a stool in his studio and just told me to sing. He would use the words and melodies I came up with to help me build a song. I was still very uncertain of my talents but Rick's writing style stretched me to my limits."

Rick is a known perfectionist so it's no wonder the melodies and vocals here are amongst the best in her career

Thank you as well as everyone who initially contributed for making this possible! 💯

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.