Britney Spears - I Ain't Runnin Away (WR Mix - Full)

CJMCH

Thank you so much for this! Hearing this is such a pleasant end to my weekend. I really missed hearing her voice. The song is breezy and fun, agree with others that I could see it on a soundtrack to a sweet chick flick type of movie.

It’s crazy how even Britney’s songs that get left on the cutting room floor would be big hits for other artists. It really goes to show you how excellent her catalog is.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Okay I finally got around to listening to this song, and as cheesy as it is… it’s also kinda sad too? It’s clearly about her relationship with Justin. It’s insane how much she still loved him even after he dragged her through the mud and basically fed her to the wolves. 

Ok, now it is hitting different. Wow...

• Love 1

What I'll never understand is how people can hold on to stuff like this for over 20 years instead of sharing with the world right away :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Like I get if the actual producers have their songs locked up somewhere for no one to hear (which still sucks but it's theirs) but if these have already fell into the hands of other people, my first instinct as a fan would be to share it with the world.

Unless this was obtained recently, then I eat my words, but I know there's many things that have been making the rounds for years. It'll never sit well with me to use unreleased things as a bargaining chip to get more unreleased material, when none of that even belongs to any of y'all in the first place. But I guess that's me :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.