Exhale EXCLUSIVE: Jordan reveals why the BreatheHeavy Instagram shut down. Is it over???

• Exhale+

I speak here because I will soon have another plane

MRS. SPEARS IS PROTECTED BY THE ANYNOUS WORLD COMMUNITY FOUNDED BY ME YEARS AGO
On June 6, 2024 I promised her to protect her on the Internet and I will do it I had written it on her page revealing the truth and who took away her freedom which I repeat are 3 Jamie the Father ex husband and another that I cannot say

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: cannot imagine not logging here.. yeah, not much is happening lately but it's always fun to go back here and see what is going on... been a member here for 16 years.. 

But health is most important, so do what you have to do, Jordan.. maybe try to sell it/hand it over to someone else?

• Love 6

That hits hard. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Exhale has always been my safe place and is part of my life. I come here every day as my daily routine and to just escape. 

If Exhale shuts down I feel like the whole Britney Fan community will break apart. It's gonna be the end of the Britney Army.

I'm a fan since 1999. I can't imagine to let Britney and all of you guys go. But maybe the time has come to say goodbye and to close this beautiful chapter of my life.

I have always imagined that Britney's spark and connection to us will last until the day I die. 

It really hits hard.

So.. is guess that's it.

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

The interesting thing about this post is it's almost a textbook example of how tabloids work; Jordan made a clear statement, that he needs to create space for himself because running this sight over the past few years has been emotionally and financially difficult. The added passages create a narrative that puts places speculative blame on a number of other reasons.

• Love 1

I support a shut down. This place is horribly negative. I always feel crummy after visiting. And I’m not innocent I’ve gone from a day one Britney stan to being able to barely stand her. She has all the resources at her fingertips and is seemingly self destructing and burning her icon to the ground however she can. I don’t know what she’s gone through, of course, but I don’t really wanna stand by and watch and continue to support her unhealthiness. This place gives her a platform and the attention she craves.

Thank you, @Jordan Miller, for everything you’ve done and everything you do.

Edited by Arianna
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Lol, what a load of shyte. Jordan dedicates 0% of his time to this site, has slave moderators who do everything and get paid nothing and the site is full of ads. It looks like a site from 20 years ago. I don't believe the burnout stuff for one second.

I dunno I ran Raven Symones official  fan site from 2004 to 2011 and it’s SO much work daily. The constant messages from users, the random hate, the broken links, the complaining, even the praise. Then when you have a full time job outside of it all? It’s a lot… I loved the opportunities it gave me but at days end, it never felt complete or fulfilling, it felt more like an obligation because I had over 100k members to “update” so I get Jordan thinking it served its purpose. If you’re not making money and the bad outweighs the good it’s time to move on. 

• Love 2
  • Leader
6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The interesting thing about this post is it's almost a textbook example of how tabloids work; Jordan made a clear statement, that he needs to create space for himself because running this sight over the past few years has been emotionally and financially difficult. The added passages create a narrative that puts places speculative blame on a number of other reasons.

I actually thought the same thing at first lol. No shade to OP, but originally the headline said "I'm over it." But it was totally out of context without the rest of the quote. So it just looked like I was being flippant. When really, this has been one of the hardest decisions of my life. 

Ok Jordan is saying he has had no financial gain from this site and that the money he makes goes back here....

This site has not been updated in years.  During the whole ending of the conservatorship, this site reached immense growth and according to Alexa, Jordan was making quite a penny during this sites hayday.

It is true that Britney has ruined her reputation and has lost a lot of fans which is probably why @Jordan Milleris moving on but to lie and say he put all the money back into the site, that's a huge lie.  

Best of luck, Jordan!  Chill with the Weho gays and have a great life!!!  

I totally get it and maybe it is time to move on. I’ve been here since ITZ and Britney literally shaped me into the woman I am today. Crazy how life has turned out…

Sincerely, ‘from the bottom of my broken heart’, thank you Jordan, thank you crazy Britney stans and fabulously hilarious gays, and thank you Britney. 

I’ll always, always remember you all with a smile on my face ❤️

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

P.S God I’ll miss these emojis 😭

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

I totally get it and maybe it is time to move on. I’ve been here since ITZ and Britney literally shaped me into the woman I am today. Crazy how life has turned out…

Sincerely, ‘from the bottom of my broken heart’, thank you Jordan, thank you crazy Britney stans and fabulously hilarious gays, and thank you Britney. 

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 1
  • Leader
37 minutes ago, sykology said:

Ok Jordan is saying he has had no financial gain from this site and that the money he makes goes back here....

This site has not been updated in years.  During the whole ending of the conservatorship, this site reached immense growth and according to Alexa, Jordan was making quite a penny during this sites hayday.

It is true that Britney has ruined her reputation and has lost a lot of fans which is probably why @Jordan Milleris moving on but to lie and say he put all the money back into the site, that's a huge lie.  

Best of luck, Jordan!  Chill with the Weho gays and have a great life!!!  

I have nothing to lie about. Sorry but this take is wrong. And also I live in Vegas. 

• Leader
34 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.