Britney Is Nominated For A VMA - Daily Mail: Fans Outraged Over Britney I'm A Slave 4 U Snub (VOTING IS NOW OPEN)

What a joke!!!! Britney is literally the queen of VMA performances! Satisfaction/Oops, Slave, 2003, and even Gimme More are a million more times iconic than the other performances on thar list. The biggest joke of all is roar! ROAR? I barely remember that performance, only thing I remember is that is was so cheesy! That was the same year Miley did her performance of we can’t stop/blurred lines- which is way more iconic than half of what’s nominated. Katy is only nominated because she’s one of the few ppl who will actually go anymore. Taylor is only nominated because they want Swifties to tune in and watch her! I’m a Swifty, but nominating her is ridiculous… because she was on the subway? Cute… not iconic. Eminem? Don’t remember that at all. They just needed to include one man and hip hop artist. Love on top? Just because she revealed her baby bump? The VMAs were never the most prestigious award, but it’s clear now it’s just about who pays for it and who they can actually get to show up. It’s pretty obvious, Britney isn’t nominated, because they couldn’t convince her to go. They don’t deserve her anymore anyways 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Wtf taylor and beyonce are doing on the list? I am so tired of these two overrated Kunts. Some ppl in the industry just include them everywhere cuz they either getting paid or afraid of their crazy fans and jay z. Meanwhile slave 4 u which is literally almost a symbol for vmas at this point is not on the list... I cant get no satisfaction /oops..... That made a whole controversy to the point that mtv sat 18 yo Britney and showed her a bunch of pissed of ppl on the street? 

WHAT.A.JOKE. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, thesimplelife said:

get your a.ss up and vote 

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

we all know #that fanbase is impossible to beat even when no one remembers that flop performance but well!

Vote for what? Just so Xtina can accept the award alone? 

I don't think Taylor is gonna win this either. It seems like a category they created just so they can give Katy a second award. 

5 hours ago, descg said:

There is not Toxic VMAS perfomance (it was going to be but Britney suffer the knee incident making Outrageous) even there was promotion:

E_HekgvXIAAC4E5?format=jpg&name=small

Rumous are that she was to dress like Cleopatra for this perfomance.

I think you you mean the France show one:

i know where wasn't toxic performance. Just typed it cause it is an iconic song and video.

And love on top is just a good song with 0 impact. I think she announced pregnancy with it.  So stupid they included that instead of some REAL ICONIC performances. 

Vma sucks. They can suck Britneys toe

12 hours ago, alexbickle said:

Vote for what? Just so Xtina can accept the award alone? 

Why Just Xtina. And the others?

None Britney or Xtina, Madonna is the one who has to collect the prize, (the perfomance was of her, the band was her band, the concept, the choreography)... Is a perfomance of her.

In fact, Britney had not started promoting the era and did not even stay seated at the gala (Madonna and Xtina did stay).

spacer.png

guy-ritchie-and-madonna-at-the-radio-cit

justin-timberlake-and-madonna.jpg?s=612x

christina-aguilera-during-2003-mtv-video

Madonna was promoting American Life era, Xtina Stripped (that is why they say to JLo, P!nk and Gwen first Because Xtina was working in her perfomance she perform two times).

And Missy was promoting Work It/her album, she won best hip-hop award just after the performance. Virgin + Hollywood + WORK IT. That people always don't put that tittle, even in this list. 

18:22

Edited by descg
20 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Even Britney's 2007 VMA Bomb is more iconic than Taylor "We belong together".

Gimme more 07 : Was it Really That Bad? - Britney Spears - FOTP

ikr

19 hours ago, descg said:

There is not Toxic VMAS perfomance (it was going to be but Britney suffer the knee incident making Outrageous) even there was promotion:

E_HekgvXIAAC4E5?format=jpg&name=small

Rumous are that she was to dress like Cleopatra for this perfomance.

OMG

Toxic at the VMAs? And I Got That Boom Boom too (They mentioned the Ying Yang Twins with Britney)

It would have been so iconic :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

3 hours ago, PolySpears said:

And I Got That Boom Boom too (They mentioned the Ying Yang Twins with Britney)

Oh haven't read that, so the user that tell me that was a medley of Boom Boom/Outrageous was on point. Im glad that a performance that did not happen at the VMAS it was with those songs and not with Toxic or Breath On Me. I liked Boom Boom at the time but not anymore and I never liked Outrageous.

Edited by descg

It is kind of an outrage tbh.

It's like they're trying to rewrite history.

We live in clown world and Taylor Swift is going to be remembered as having the most iconic VMAs performance of all time :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Those of us who were actually there remember the impact of Britney's solo  performances at the VMAs and just the magnetism that none of these other performances can touch . 

(Paparazzi came close...)

These awards are a joke. Taylor, Katy and Eminem? Who even remembers that Katy Perry or Taylor performance? I completely forgot about them.

The only iconic one is Brit, Madonna, Xtina, Madonna, Gaga and Beyonce for the pregnancy reveal (not performance).

They had much better options but they probably could only choose one Britney performance.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.