How long have u been a fan on britney?

I'm a straight guy and 4 years ago is when I discovered how awesome she's always been.

2 years ago is when I decided that everything in this world would be much better if me and Britney ruled everything.

So much of the time ever since then her IG and my podcast have been dancing. It's the world's most beautiful secret and the dream is alive as much as ever that one day it will all be real and in the face of everyone.

Are you ok with me sharing this Britney? You know noone is going to believe it anyway. I'll put it on the podcast immediately.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Imnotcrazy said:

Officially since I was 7 years old and I saw toxic video playing on mtv, I was just  amazed, I thought she was god 

Similar here, 2006/7 as a small child I got the "Britney Spears" name in my head and I was fascinated by all of it... The music videos, scandals, bald head, everything. :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

I would ask my mom about her and she'd be like "oh yeah that dr*g addict crazy mess", parroting the tabloids... :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1

In 1998/1999 I was a kiddo listening to the religious child choirs but my classmate always wore T-Shirts with Britney so I got curious who is that Britney gurl. I become a Stan in 2000, Oops was my first ever CD I owned and Britney introduced me to the MTV and music in general. :matches:

• Love 1

Was never really fussed by her but when gimme more came out I remember being totally obsessed with it/ that sound. But then just before circus came out there was so much hype in the uk and after that I remember listening to the whole blackout Album for the first time. Loveeeed it. And then become a total fan by the time circus came out 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.