2 years ago Britney teased her last song with Elton John ‘Hold Me Closer’

2 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

Gorgeous times! She was thriving, married, collaborating with pop legend Elton John and living her life

britney-spears-44.jpg

61122505-11086425-Lovebirds_The_video_cu

Now look where we are... 2 years later :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Their marriage messed everything up. They should have stayed a couple and just had kids without getting married. Their marriage made him greedy and, according to her, controlling.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Their marriage messed everything up. They should have stayed a couple and just had kids without getting married. Their marriage made him greedy and, according to her, controlling.

I think she wanted to get married, she said it in court. And regarding controlling, I'm not buying it. Most likely Sam wanted to help her pretty bad and she took it as control. The moment he had the chance, he ran away and I can't blame him.

What messed things up was K-flop and her kids speaking out about her to that reporter :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

38 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

Gorgeous times! She was thriving, married, collaborating with pop legend Elton John and living her life

britney-spears-44.jpg

Now look where we are... 2 years later :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I don’t remember these pics! She looks great. Messybun-ney slays me every time. 

6 hours ago, Pablitonizer said:

britney-spears-44.jpg

Things were not okay during that time lol.

Their marriage rumors were not amazing. Scam and her barely together anymore... only some stans believed they were a happy couple, everything looked off.

Britney was more worried shading Selena than talking about the Elton song.

The same rants, same lies. Isolated, restaurant scandals.

It just looks much worse now because of Paul and his 678 kids, but things were not amazing back then... At all.

Spoiler

And the song is bland as hell. Even Britney shaded writing she was a backing vocalist lol.

Edited by Dark Willow

Sam wanted to control her too much, he wanted her to attend events together with him, to promote his career as a failed actor, think he posted stories to promote MYB, he was always talking to TMZ people so as not to sully the couple's image, consequently his own.
The only decent thing Sam did was to insult Jamie.

18 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Technically the official release date was August 26th, BUTTTT the superior demo version did leak on this date two years ago so I’ll take it. :) 

Also, this fanmade “Be More Brit Solo Mix” is everything! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

a musical masterpiece

I like Hold Me Closer, but for some reason...

It feels better

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.