What is the most forgotten Britney's song in your opinion?

12 minutes ago, Agyness said:

100% a gem. Pure gem. I love this song so much. 

And yes, people and fans don’t talk about this song-video that much. I remember reading that mariah loved this song 

Also, I agree that walk on by and intimidated are very forgotten too 

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

100% a gem. Pure gem. I love this song so much. 

And yes, people and fans don’t talk about this song-video that much. I remember reading that mariah loved this song 

Also, I agree that walk on by and intimidated are very forgotten too 

Yes love it, omg where did you read that mariah loved this song? :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

The weirdest thing is most people forgot about HIAM. The song went to number 1 on the billboard in like a week and then just disappeared into thin air and nobody ever talked about it again. I have never ever not once hear it play anywhere after those first two weeks. Not in a club, not on TV, not on radio, not even in a grocery store.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
45 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The weirdest thing is most people forgot about HIAM. The song went to number 1 on the billboard in like a week and then just disappeared into thin air and nobody ever talked about it again. I have never ever not once hear it play anywhere after those first two weeks. Not in a club, not on TV, not on radio, not even in a grocery store.

The reason is quite simple, this song wasn't really good, especially not for a first single. I never listen to it in the album "Femme Fatale", it's boring af. The only reason it became number one is that, at the time, we were thirsty for a true comeback like in her early days and thought this was it. Everyone was supportive of her comeback. I remember exhale was buzzing with people. We saw the single rising everywhere around the world, becoming number one country after country. It was incredible. However, that didn't change the fact that the single was bad. It sounded forced, not Britney at all, too much dubstep. The music video was cool, but the Gaga-inspired aesthetic was boring. Britney wasn't into it, you could tell. She was very drugged at that time. I have bad memories of that. Thankfully, the album was excellent. For me, it's the worst lead single in her entire discography, because it simply wasn't her. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Agyness said:

The reason is quite simple, this song wasn't really good, especially not for a first single. I never listen to it in the album "Femme Fatale", it's boring af. The only reason it became number one is that, at the time, we were thirsty for a true comeback like in her early days and thought this was it. Everyone was supportive of her comeback. I remember exhale was buzzing with people. We saw the single rising everywhere around the world, becoming number one country after country. It was incredible. However, that didn't change the fact that the single was bad. It sounded forced, not Britney at all, too much dubstep. The music video was cool, but the Gaga-inspired aesthetic was boring. Britney wasn't into it, you could tell. She was very drugged at that time. I have bad memories of that. Thankfully, the album was excellent. For me, it's the worst lead single in her entire discography, because it simply wasn't her. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

I love peoples perspectives and I respect them :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I love HIAM  :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: And the video 

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Love 3

I second the "Hold It Against Me" reply. I don't think anyone remembers that lead single. All the other ones are remembered or replayed but not that one.  I used to love it back in the day, but it became dated very fast. Also, Britney being forced into this era made it even worse. 

• Love 1
On 8/7/2024 at 9:20 AM, everybodygoesdown said:

That’s my favorite song and video after primeney :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
On 8/7/2024 at 10:13 AM, Agyness said:

I loved that song till this day. The video was amazing. Something about her overcoming herself in the video made me love it with all my heart. I know it was a very hard time in her life when it came out but it was a good memory for me. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.