Blackout or Circus?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

blackout but the songs are very dark so i think that circus was definitely needed so you can mix it up, circus is really funky but it's still very blackout inspired, it was a combination of danja + max martin

in the zone is also up there bc it is a great combination it has different types of moods but it missed something that blackout has

i think you can really tell her own original music style with in the zone, blackout and circus, with the britney album you could easily tell who her inspirations were

• Love 2

they are different vibes, but of course blackout wins but that doesn't make circus bad. tho i hate the song circus, and womanizer annoys me because it became too popular - like toxic.

but there are some gems in circus. but let's be real...

blackout is and will be the winner.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, super.nova said:

they are different vibes, but of course blackout wins but that doesn't make circus bad. tho i hate the song circus, and womanizer annoys me because it became too popular - like toxic.

but there are some gems in circus. but let's be real...

blackout is and will be the winner.

All her pop songs that are annoying like that are the most popular bc you just cant get the lyrics out of your head and only a genius can make them but they are no ones favourite i think just clasic 

i think thats the reason why some people dont like her music because she is mostly known for those kind of songs 

but those kind of songs are better to peform with, you can tell that some of her songs are specifically for performing and they are just better in her performances and it is also her style of music only she can make them look good like that she changed her whole voice for it 

Edited by Userxxxxxxxxxyes
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.