BreatheHeavy teams up with Welcome Skateboards for their new Britney line

55 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

I really want one of them Britney skateboard. Just wanna own it. Don't need the wheels under. Maybe it'll be good for smacking some of the skaters with when they start getting out of control.

Seems cool though, more Britney skateboards, I can see its not the first time.

But if she can make skateboards, maybe she can make guns also? Would love to see that. I really doubt she's interested, but it just seems like a great idea. Handgun, it says Britney it's 9 mm, pink design or dark purple. Colored. Neither black nor silver. Uh.. uuhhh..

Lots of money in guns. Just gotta get into it, difficult in the beginning maybe.

Oh and sorry to all of you people here. I usually keep these kind of things inside my brain where no one is watching. It's just sometimes ...

Instead of guns, maybe anything else might be a better idea

out of here lol GIF

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Guns?! :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

5 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Instead of guns, maybe anything else might be a better idea

out of here lol GIF

It's not gonna happen anyway. Why would Britney want her own gun brand? She sings and dances and make perfumes. Not firearms. I just see that beautiful piece of mechanics in my mind and it says Britney. Purely fictional, I totally respect the opinion that it is a terrible idea.

That being said, she DID do a moving knifedance and did say that time with her kid and the paps 'this is why I need a gun'. And she did grow up in Louisiana with civil war reenactments. And Jamies dad WAS a cop. Oh and most importantly, she is perfectly capable of being a badass when she wants to. Oh and Sam did some nice target shooting on IG after the breakup. Did you guys see that?

3 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

What did everyone wind up ordering? I’m seriously thinking of getting that black skateboard but know I’ll never use it. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I ordered 2 tees (give me a sign and daisy shirt), the I still believe sweatshirt and work ****** water bottle

However, I'm thinking of cancelling the whole thing so she can live in poverty. She should know she has that lifestyle because of us...  :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

PS: I'm just mad at the whole mess that happened with Halsey's Lucky today

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Pablitonizer said:

I ordered 2 tees (give me a sign and daisy shirt), the I still believe sweatshirt and work ****** water bottle

However, I'm thinking of cancelling the whole thing so she can live in poverty. She should know she has that lifestyle because of us...  :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

PS: I'm just mad at the whole mess that happened with Halsey's Lucky today

Aww I don’t think you should cancel your order. That merch looks really amazing and I feel like you should keep it! :) 

• Love 1
On 7/27/2024 at 5:35 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Lmao this GIF will always follow me. 

Thank you for the kind words (other than that damn gif 😛)!

Just embrace it and add it as a permanent emote so we can all enjoy it on a daily basis. Think of all the extra traffic and clicks (and fun) it will generate 

:)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.