Katy Perry ‘freaking out' over Woman's World flop and holding crisis talks in frantic bid to save new album 143

If this is true she better hungry 

She really should've thought about if working with Dr. Luke was the right way to go

I know that some of her peers and other artists have work with him even after the allegations and have gotten some hit records like super freaky girl and doja cat's planet her but most of them haven't charted or found success with their songs with him

Personally I would if there's time, go back to the studio and scrap majority of the songs with Dr Luke

I heard she did do songs with Max Martin and Stargate but she should try to reconnect with  Zedd

Never Really Over and 365 were some of her better songs over the last couple of years and Zedd was apart of them

Edited by RC2
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, RC2 said:

If this is true she better hungry 

She really should've thought about if working with Dr. Luke was the right way to go

I know that some of her peers and other artists have work with him even after the allegations and have gotten some hit records like super freaky girl and doja cat's planet her but most of them haven't charted or found success with their songs with him

Personally I would if there's time, go back to the studio and scrap majority of the songs with Dr Luke

I heard she did do songs with Max Martin and Stargate but she should try to reconnect with  Zedd

Never Really Over and 365 were some of her better songs over the last couple of years and Zedd was apart of them

Katy is out of touch with her fan base. Those artists can work with Dr luke because they don't have kesha fans. Kp fans are usually kesha fans, naturally it's going to reflect her sales if she betrays her like that.  She is also extremely outdated, corny and stuck in the past. She needs a reinvention  and a new sound. She looks great. However I'm not a super fan, I always found her to be too bubble gum pop and she gives off fake vibes. She has some cute songs. I also kinda find kesha to be trashy.

Edited by ppiotr
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Thats what she gets for working with Dr Luke.

She knew it would be controversial but she was so desperate for a hit, she didn't care.

Also her "quirky funny dork" personality that she had in her prime does not work anymore especially for her age.

This was just doomed from the start. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.