Britney Spears drags Paul Soliz in new Instagram story

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

If that's the route he's going to take, she could turn around and sue him for breach of contract for breaking his NDA since it seems he's running his mouth to the wife/ex/baby-mama. But does she really want to be embroiled in another legal matter? 

Do we know for sure that he signed an NDA, though? That’s something her team is supposed to be responsible for, and if her “team” is Cade nowadays then I don’t know about that. How would that felon even get near her if she had a functioning team? 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

You mean one of the stories Sam gave TMZ while filing for spousal support? :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: We have no idea how long they were broken up before officially filing for divorce. 

Anything’s possible, but there’s no “evidence” of anything. But hey, let’s trust the judgement of the perfectly normal person who posted a video of Alanis saying Britney’s cover was “awesome” to prove that she hated the cover. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Again comparing apples with oranges . Delusion is a  disease my friend. I advise you to seek professional help. I mean not sure if it’ll work but at least give it a try. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Do we know for sure that he signed an NDA, though? That’s something her team is supposed to be responsible for, and if her “team” is Cade nowadays then I don’t know about that. How would that felon even get near her if she had a functioning team? 

If he was hired to work for her as a housekeeper, which it sounds like he was since he was doing maintenance work and fixing her toilets, that should've been the bare minimum. But her team couldn't even be bothered to run a background check on him in the first place, so who knows, I guess. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Again comparing apples with oranges . Delusion is a  disease my friend. I advise you to seek professional help. I mean not sure if it’ll work but at least give it a try. 

spacer.png

Not you talking about mental health issues when you literally IMAGINED Alanis “skipping the question” about Britney’s cover when in reality she said it was awesome. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Pablitonizer said:

I honestly think he went to the press and sold Britney and she just found out. Perhaps the news is coming this week so she took a step ahead :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Britney you are so much smarter than dating this felon, what the hell were u thinking? 

11 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

I wish she would just grow up.

I actually can’t  name one adult that is fully grown. I wish you would shut the **** up . Yet we all know that will not happen. 

Edited by Steve W
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

She was set up… many times

It’s not being set up when you decide to surround yourself with sh!tty people who don’t have your best interests at heart. That’s on Britney. She’s a grown woman who knows better. To quote her from For The Record, “I’m a smart person - what the hell was I thinking?”

Edited by nowimstronger
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

Can she move out of the country and find a decent man just like Lindsay Lohan????? Look what living in Dubai made to her! It did her wonders!!

Lindsay was a mess all around the world, Greece, Turkey, Dubai. 
The change came from within herself and then she met her husband. She wanted a different life and she wanted to work again, that’s what made her life change. Not Dubai. 
When a person is ready to change and has the tools and right people around them to help them, that’s when change happens. Doesn’t matter what place they are. What do u suggest ? She just moves to a country she doesn’t know and where she knows literally nobody ? 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Tobey Maguire Lol GIF

The change came from within herself and then she met her husband. She wanted a different life and she wanted to work again, that’s what made her life change. 

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

3 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The change came from within herself and then she met her husband. She wanted a different life and she wanted to work again, that’s what made her life change. Not Dubai. 
When a person is ready to change and has the tools and right people around them to help them, that’s when change happens. Doesn’t matter what place they are. What do u suggest ? She just moves to a country she doesn’t know and where she knows literally nobody ? 

Lindsay had an addiction. Britney struggles with mental health. Lindsay's parents, as bad as they are, still dont come close to the monsters britney's are. Not exactly the same situation. 

and once again, the comments are filled with speculation, saying what britney should do, and britney is paranoid. okay sooooo she’s paranoid for a reason. he lowered the window down when they were next to the papz… we don’t know the whole story. u don’t even know if britney was dating this guy… *uckin a guy isn’t dating someone. sorry it’s just not. seriously britney can’t win with u ppl. i’m pretty sure the whole subject of the piece of me vid is based off ppl like u guys.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

It's true. I want her out of Los Angeles.  Dubai is a little extreme, but I think she could do amazing in a beautiful ranch in the USA, not California. It is true that Lindsay was a mess in Mikonos, Turkey and Dubai, but getting out of all the paparazzi drama and toxic people help her in a way. Is a big step for Britney to drop that scumbag Soliz, so hoping she is learning and closing cycles. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.