Britney Spears drags Paul Soliz in new Instagram story

6 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Again, I don't have any groupchats or talk **** about anyone :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

If you're so sure show the receipts, I'm waiting :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

You really want that can of worms opened up girl? I politely told you to have a good day any you continue to lie. 

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You really want that can of worms opened up girl? I politely told you to have a good day any you continue to lie. 

You're literally falsely accuse me when I barely even know you :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I remember we had a group chat on here with wendy, neydelanski & you (few others too), but I also barely talked there, I just used to say hi and leave, I was also not involved when y'all suddenly fight and closed the groupchat... So don't bring me up on your past drama when I'm not part of it :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Like 1

We did nothing, Paul’s wife Nicki did this. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

It’s a meme, silly 🥹

Fv8dtApWAAMpbmV.png

And Brit has been alluding to snakes in her camp the past few weeks so it’s possible she had already dumped him. Atleast I think she did after the pap pics fiasco 🤷🏽

I hope Paul does right by his family. I feel for Nicki! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

It’s a meme, silly 🥹

Fv8dtApWAAMpbmV.png

And Brit has been alluding to snakes in her camp the past few weeks so it’s possible she had already dumped him. Atleast I think she did after the pap pics fiasco 🤷🏽

I hope Paul does right by his family. I feel for Nicki! 

Long as Cade is in the picture it’s hard to believe the intent is good.

• Love 2

Long as Cade is in the picture it’s hard to believe the intent is good.

Oh agreed! He’s a a creepy predator, allegedly* and just seems like a vapid social climber.

And even though Cade insists he’s still on her team, I have sneaky feeling he’s been secretly removed too bts. Or their friendship has dissolved and he’s ‘managing’ her from afar.

Like, we always used to see them together in all her holiday content and even in the background in her dancing videos. But now nothing. 

Atleast I hope so anyway 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

• Love 3
Just now, nwonder said:

Oh agreed! He’s a a creepy predator, allegedly* and just seems like a vapid social climber.

And even though Cade insists he’s still on her team, I have sneaky feeling he’s been secretly removed too bts. Or their friendship has dissolved and he’s ‘managing’ her from afar.

Like, we always used to see them together in all her holiday content and even in the background in her dancing videos. But now nothing. 

Atleast I hope so anyway 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

I think Cade was jealous Brit was with Paul as around the time manjobi was released it seemed people around her were trying to get her working. Cade has been hanging out with Kim K and others from a far! He probably pressed Brit doesn’t want to work.

Posted (edited)

How on earth did she think being with Paul (even as a friend) in the first place is a good idea?Paul is fat, with several criminal records, no steady job, has 9 kids....  she always bring troubles to herself ....Like did she ever learn from her past experiences ?? 

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.