Britney hits back at paparazzi photos: "I also know the way the paps shoot me in public when I go out I look like a different person !!! It’s honestly abusive"

1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

"Natural" for you is what she posts on Instagram?

I don't consider anything about her IG because it's not for us to comment on someone's body! 

Which is why it's ridiculous that dm would post photos edited or not in the first place. 

11 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

She uses slimming filters, often photoshops her pics to appear thinner and uses the high camera angle/.5 lense to look smaller. 

The paps usually shoot her from a long lens which makes people look wider. They’re not photoshopping her. 

If she were using so called "slimming filters" she would pretty much need to be against a plain wall/background because you could obviously see the warping.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, YellowPaperSun said:

There's a record of papz editing her to look wider or adding cellulite to her legs because it just generates controversy and is easy cash, specially recently, we even got the real candids after the edited ones were posted one day in 2020. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

wait, which photos you referring to here?

Dear Britney
My heart really aches to see your posts😿
If it is a trust issue, then I blame the pap🌷

But a thought occurred to me, maybe the pap is being stopped from posting, because someone🐎 complained about the last post
There could have been even a threat.

I thought maybe it might be a good idea to reconsider how to have a conversation.
There are so many ways to do it now📞
Sorry if I'm missing the point.

Edited by turquoise
5 hours ago, Busybee said:

Lmao there is no way some of you are believing those pap pictures. They were very clearly edited. Even if she isn't stick thin she isn't what those pics in dm showed and the fact that someone yall hate her so much to even entertain that is wild.

That body didn't look natural in any form it looked like an edit from of a movie where they tried to make someone appear fat shallow hal comes to mind you can twll this is fake

pop shop GIF

Unbelievable. 

I totally agree. The pics were 100% edited to make her look fat with cellulite. I had never seen her like that before, and I'll believe Britney over the paps.

Love you Britney and you are a fitness inspiration to me. 

The dress fitting completely fine in her own photos but not at all in the pap pics does make me suspicious they're actually edited. Filters can do a lot to smooth out the face but they don't remove wrinkles in fabric or make a dress look relatively loose when it's way too tight. 

Thing is my first reaction to the pap pics was "oh she looks great" so either way it's not a big deal but making the dress look like it doesn't fit right when it does is shady AF.

I believe her.

Lana Del Rey just had a similar situation when she was in France...the paparazzi were following her around and Lana yelled at them asking them to please stop. They didn't like that and according to Lana one of them threatened to make her "look bad" in the pics because she clapped back.

https://www.nme.com/news/music/lana-del-rey-has-spoken-out-on-her-fight-with-stalkers-in-paris-dont-follow-me-3763836

So of course they could/ would do something like that to Britney. It's on the heels of the Justin DUI situation and they are using Britney for clicks, like clockwork.

Edited by femmepop
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, turquoise said:

Dear Britney
My heart really aches to see your posts😿
If it is a trust issue, then I blame the pap🌷

But a thought occurred to me, maybe the pap is being stopped from posting, because someone🐎 complained about the last post
There could have been even a threat.

I thought maybe it might be a good idea to reconsider how to have a conversation.
There are so many ways to do it now📞
Sorry if I'm missing the point.

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

16 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

She uses slimming filters, often photoshops her pics to appear thinner and uses the high camera angle/.5 lense to look smaller. 

The paps usually shoot her from a long lens which makes people look wider. They’re not photoshopping her. 

Yeah and it wasn't really the cellulite that worried me about those pictures.

Britney has always had fluctuating weight and as you get older you don't bounce back the way you used to. Happens to most of us who aren't getting surgery. I don't think she does herself favors with the fashions going without a bra and clothes that don't always suit her figure.

If Brit wanted to prove them wrong she could go walk a red carpet live for just a few minutes but all we get is the poorly edited Instagram. I don't trust any image posted on Instagram, which I think encourages unreal beauty standards for followers.

I hope that Britney is not shutting herself away in LA for this reason because we can deal with her current appearance, it's a matter of not giving paps what they're looking for when she does go out.

2 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

Britney has always had fluctuating weight and as you get older you don't bounce back the way you used to. Happens to most of us who aren't getting surgery. I don't think she does herself favors with the fashions going without a bra and clothes that don't always suit her figure.

If Brit wanted to prove them wrong she could go walk a red carpet live for just a few minutes but all we get is the poorly edited Instagram. I don't trust any image posted on Instagram, which I think encourages unreal beauty standards for followers.

I hope that Britney is not shutting herself away in LA for this reason because we can deal with her current appearance, it's a matter of not giving paps what they're looking for when she does go out.

No way she looks like that. We often see her out and about, on the beach, and she doesn't look like that. And I trust her own vids a lot more than paps photos.

Edited by Arckangel
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

No way she looks like that. We often see her out and about, on the beach, and she doesn't look like that. And I trust her own vids a lot more than paps photos.

Unless from her own camera, we usually see grainy photos from a distance and not very often. She always seems angry that her picture is taken in her more ordinary circumstances but she is Britney Spears it's unfortunately going to happen. I am sad above all if due to lack of confidence she no longer wants to venture out in public - she's just age 42 and has an absolutely normal face and figure.

I'm older than Britney though and I'm not heavy but the girls don't hold up as well as they used to anymore, lots of things can affect weight including time of month etc. Some of the best looking women in the world are 40 and over and wearing their life experience well, but they know what works for them and are adapting to their stage in life.

At the 2007 VMAs Britney was carrying a little extra post pregnancy weight so an outfit was arranged that would be flattering for her. She rejected it and instead wanted to be in a bikini, the results were predictable. At another photoshoot she turned down the wardrobe recommendations for not being tight or '****' enough. In the end the entire photoshoot had to be scrapped.

I think she could still look so great, she just doesn't always make the best choices for herself, but I guess that is just Britney...

4 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

She makes such a big deal, the tabloids know she will care about the bad pictures and she helps them with clicks talking about it.

Her instagram is so blurry sometimes her teeth look like before, but we know it looks very different nowadays. 

and unfortunately I don't think we all can deal with her current appearance, some fans are not even thinking the possibility the papz pictures are real... if they are real, so what? It's time to accept Britney body changed and that's ok. The denial is so weird because it gives the impression she is looking so bad... and that's not the case.

Like you said, she should wear things to help her... her tight dresses are a big no now.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Cruel? For me, she's great. A shape of a normal woman. Those who are being cruel are those who cannot accept that she no longer has the body she had 20 years ago and prefer to believe that the photos are manipulated rather than accept that this is the current Britney.

the photos are manipulated. her instagram is great, also no one’s instagram is “natural”

15 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Britney needs to accept that her body is no longer 19 and that is okay. She looks great still, especially for her age! 

People who’ve had eating disorders or medical conditions that impact their weight or a history of being abused about it can’t just “accept” it or let it go. 

My friends get angry with me because I refuse to be in photos but for some of us it’s just too upsetting.
i really wish the paparazzi would just make this one exception and give Britney privacy given that she’s a human trafficking survivor who isn’t even working : (

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Willson Saints said:

What's wrong with cellulite? It's almost like body-shaming.

Exactly!

the pictures of the paps are of a normal woman in her 40s in unflattering lighting and very unflattering angles.  NOT EDITED. 

her ig videos are taken with flattering lighting, from a high angle and she I’m sure only posts what she would consider flattering.  

She’s gained a little weight so of course she has cellulite.  There is nothing wrong with that.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.