Jordan Miller explain

2 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

its not

Flopga is an open user of GGD, ****poster and lurker (for example)

Britney was here but one annoying **** doxxed the acc.

BRITNEY HAD A BH ACCOUNT? I don't remember anything about it, I kinda feel like a fake fan, care to tell us the tea sis? :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol must be a slow news day. They are digging this article up from when I was 22-years-old. I am 36 now....

I was unofficially collaborating with Britney's team at that point bc they said I could help oversee the re-launch of BritneySpears.com. I saw it as a cool opportunity, but turns out they were (imo) just trying to keep me from continuing to speak out against the conservatorship. Which of course I didn't stop. And it was around that same time when Jamie Spears called me and said he would destroy me. That article in their Tweet mentions Lauren Kozak. She was on the phone as a witness to when Jamie called me and screamed at me. And then everything imploded and I never spoke with any of them again. I dealt with a lot of craziness behind the scenes all because I was trying to use this platform to shine a light on the unjust stuff happening to Britney. They were playing games with me (imo). 

Not sure why BritneyTheStan is trying to start something, but honestly it's whatever. That's their brand and I respect it. Just not my style. It'd be cool if we had respect for one another, but as you can see they put engagement over relationship building. Hence why I've blocked them (and presumably they blocked me). 

I wish them the best though. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask - I have nothing to hide 🫶 

I’m not sure why you have to explain yourself Jordan, you’ve been very open about this MULTIPLE times… It’s been known it was a plot to buy your silence. We believe in you!  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

What’s shocking about this? 

Jordan was younger, he wanted to perhaps expand and work with Britney’s team - this was before “free Britney” ramped up. This site was very heavily “free Britney” focused. 

Connecting news on Britney’s official channels and BH would have made sense 

Yeah it seems fairly normal tbh.

That X account is a laughing stock anyways. The lies and misinformation they spread is notorious because they have no real lines of communication with anyone who is credible. It is all speculation and rumor rarely anything to back it up.

26 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

Yeah it seems fairly normal tbh.

That X account is a laughing stock anyways. The lies and misinformation they spread is notorious because they have no real lines of communication with anyone who is credible. It is all speculation and rumor rarely anything to back it up.

Exactly! Anthony from AB jumped at the opportunity to quickly clean his hands as if he hadn’t been a widely known Fe supporter and insisted on reconciliation with Britney’s mom lol.

6 hours ago, YellowPaperSun said:

BRITNEY HAD A BH ACCOUNT? I don't remember anything about it, I kinda feel like a fake fan, care to tell us the tea sis? :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

It was her. And one fat annoying ***** doxxed her and it was impossible for her to come back. People ****posted on her wall, started tagging her...

Dont do that morons. Let her lurk and post if she wants.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwuuePFXkOHvI8AG7N3VK

omg I remember this sad moment

Rusko and Diplo demos were lost in the fire? was that eve real? or they fell apart pr rejected and that was the excuse?

I vividly remember Rusko teasing us with ''Bad Girl'' in 2010.

And all of a sudden- a fire, the song is lost.

2010 was shady as ****

8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol must be a slow news day. They are digging this article up from when I was 22-years-old. I am 36 now....

I was unofficially collaborating with Britney's team at that point bc they said I could help oversee the re-launch of BritneySpears.com. I saw it as a cool opportunity, but turns out they were (imo) just trying to keep me from continuing to speak out against the conservatorship. Which of course I didn't stop. And it was around that same time when Jamie Spears called me and said he would destroy me. That article in their Tweet mentions Lauren Kozak. She was on the phone as a witness to when Jamie called me and screamed at me. And then everything imploded and I never spoke with any of them again. I dealt with a lot of craziness behind the scenes all because I was trying to use this platform to shine a light on the unjust stuff happening to Britney. They were playing games with me (imo). 

Not sure why BritneyTheStan is trying to start something, but honestly it's whatever. That's their brand and I respect it. Just not my style. It'd be cool if we had respect for one another, but as you can see they put engagement over relationship building. Hence why I've blocked them (and presumably they blocked me). 

I wish them the best though. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask - I have nothing to hide 🫶 

As I recall they tried to smooth things with not only you, bbut all the 3-4 Britney-fansites that were back then. One of them got jealous but anyways..

Why is this slow and old news today? People should remember this. 
new and young fans are nice, but really, sometimes, also annoying we have to be like "yes, We know Britney was in HIMYM" ****.. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

on one hand- britney stan acc is obnoxious

on other- jordan openly admitted and bragged about fft and vegas so....

can't defend neither of those 2 this time

sorry jordan :jordan-perfume:

What's surprising about Jordan being invited to dress rehearsals and shows? Dress rehearsals are always for press to review and Jordan has a platform to a significant number of Britney's audience...

This isn't the "gotcha" you think it is.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Jesus this is pathetic and sad lol. Don't these people have anything better to do?

Also, we been knew. Jordan addressed this long time ago. He wasn't some foreign element hired to do some propaganda, he was simply asked to deliver important news related to Britney's releases on the biggest Britney community website online. Like it's literally logical? 

Some people need a life.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Jordan has done a lot more trying to help Britney than most of us tbh! He shined a light over the abusive conservatorship back in 2008/2009 when no one was questioning it   :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

196509986_10159436310864241_847427397099

193330314_10159436310894241_603269278075

193589813_10159436310884241_839504360395

That Twitter account has spread false information, fake rumors, misinformation and very questionable investigations. I reported it quite a few times, so my advice is ignore and report :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Love 5
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Pablitonizer said:

Jordan has done a lot more trying to help Britney than most of us tbh! He shined a light over the abusive conservatorship back in 2008/2009 when no one was questioning it   :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

196509986_10159436310864241_847427397099

193330314_10159436310894241_603269278075

193589813_10159436310884241_839504360395

That Twitter account has spread false information, fake rumors, misinformation and very questionable investigations. I reported it quite a few times, so my advice is ignore and report :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Damn it’s crazy seeing these headers again :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

leak Rebellion no King of my Castle :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Pepsi, pepsi, no coke.

• Leader
44 minutes ago, wukemon said:

Wait, who blocked who first? Is that what prompted BritneyTheStan to serve this cold tea?

They blocked me first. So then I did it back lol. I only noticed cause someone posted a Tweet from there, I clicked it, and it said I was blocked. And this was honestly months ago - if not last year. No idea why they randomly posted this lol. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.