Breaking news: Justin Timberlake arrested in New York for DWI

10 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

I'm a jt fan but yall remember when they said britney was doing Crack because of her teeth. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Things aren't always what they seem but is this even a legit source? 

They seem like they are a parody account

Edited by Busybee
  • Like 1

"Justin Timberlake allegedly had traces of molly, poppers, Truvada, and coke in his bloodstream following his DWI arrest in New York."

Poppers? Happy pride month I guess 😄 

Nicki Minaj Wow GIF

I saw that post on Twitter but I don't think they found these type of dr**s in his bloodstream. Obviously fake but still funny.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Haha 2
48 minutes ago, King B. said:

11 pages :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

lol. I’m too busy to read through this mess now, but I hope people aren’t defending a rich celebrity that decided to drive under the influence and not take a taxi. If I can afford it when I drink, then so can a millionaire. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 2

Where is the public outcry tp throw him in a conservatorship? He must be crazy right? Out of control? A danger to himself and others? So ******* telling how they only reserve that treatment for Britney. **** the gp

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Where is the public outcry tp throw him in a conservatorship? He must be crazy right? Out of control? A danger to himself and others? So ******* telling how they only reserve that treatment for Britney. **** the gp

Not even saying she needed a conservatorship, but if you're going to compare her erratic behavior to his, you must be a new fan.

• Haha 1

I’m honestly surprised he did this stupid thing, but maybe something’s going on with his marriage. I never followed him closely, but he seems unstable and depressed. I’m pretty sure an artist like him doesn’t care about one album not being a success, let’s be real.… :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

I’m honestly surprised he did this stupid thing, but maybe something’s going on with his marriage. I never followed him closely, but he seems unstable and depressed. I’m pretty sure an artist like him doesn’t care about one album not being a success, let’s be real.… :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Wow how embarrassing. Even more so than it always was. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.