Producers are offering an amount of up to 100 million dollars for Britney's return to the stage!

There's a chance Britney Spears may be tempted to grace the stage again, RadarOnline.com has learned. Sources claimed that promoters have offered the pop princess major cash for a concert tour.

Although the chart-topping performer, who last performed live in October 2018, promised she would "never return to the music industry," offers ranging from $50 million to $100 million may lure her back, sources close to the singer spilled.

Insiders said that Spears hasn't jumped at the opportunities, but a friend claimed that her attitude could change if she finds out the serious money she could earn. They speculated that she may want the "kind of cash influx a tour could offer" to "fill the hole" in her wallet.

RadarOnline.com should note that other sources close to Spears previously told us she is not hurting for cash at all, plus The Woman in Me memoir she put out "earned her some dough."

The Gimme More hitmaker made about $40 million since being freed from her 13-year conservatorship in 2021. Adding to her financial cushion was Spears' duet with Elton John, her fragrances, as well as royalties from her extensive music catalog.

However, "you can see the day coming the way she's ripping through her cash reserve," the new tipsters claimed.

According to Us Weekly, Spears can spend it like she can make it, having burned through money on lavish trips to destinations like Bora Bora and Hawaii and will sometimes just cancel them.

The singer's father, Jamie, was previously in charge of her estate and finances during her conservatorship. "I had been so infantilized that I was losing pieces of what made me feel like myself," she candidly shared in her memoir. "The conservatorship stripped me of my womanhood, made me into a child. I became more of an entity than a person onstage."

"I had always felt music in my bones and my blood; they stole that from me."

Sources told the publication there was a plan in place when Britney's conservatorship ended for her "day-to-day life," but it didn't pan out. "But no one followed it. The money is going out quickly."

"Yes, Britney spends on vacations and the clothes you see her in on Instagram, but that's her prerogative. It's her money," another insider fired back at critics.

RADARONLINE.COM

Britney Spears may grace the concert stage again despite vowing to never perform, RadarOnline.com has...

4 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

O Radar Online é uma fonte confiável agora?

No tabloid is 100% reliable. There is information that by your sense of information you can filter and know what is a lie or not. There are other means informing that she has already had this type of proposal to return to Las Vegas!

Bonus random example: The Sun. It's not 100% reliable, it's already been very harmful to Britney but it hit Hold Me Closer, Book Date and the terrible Feat with Will Iam.

3 minutes ago, Cuber said:

No tabloid is 100% reliable. There is information that by your sense of information you can filter and know what is a lie or not. There are other means informing that she has already had this type of proposal to return to Las Vegas!

Bonus random example: The Sun. It's not 100% reliable, it's already been very harmful to Britney but it hit Hold Me Closer, Book Date and the terrible Feat with Will Iam.

But The Sun has much more credibility than Radar Online, especially when it comes to show business. They have direct contact with the artists' teams and always provide first-hand news. Radar Online is just a pile of ****.

The more interesting part of the article:

Sources told the publication there was a plan in place when Britney's conservatorship ended for her "day-to-day life," but it didn't pan out. "But no one followed it.
The money is going out quickly."

"Yes, Britney spends on vacations and the clothes you see her in on Instagram, but that's her prerogative.

It's her money," another insider fired back at critics.

I am glad there is someone in her life defending her and saying "it's her money"

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I don't doubt it, if not more.

Thing is, she has been an "asset" to music producers and labels her entire life and she sells which is why they are offering so much

However if she was to return I would have hoped it would be with something more sincere and involved... Not just continuing Vegas (as much as I would love to see her on stage)

Although I would absolutely take Vegas (with her killing it and a couple new singles)

Then an album further down the line.

She can either come back or her own accord, or it will be when her funds get low. I think it's inevitable either way.

Artistically, it would be better of her own accord. I don't know what will be the result if she's just doing cash grabs... Manjobi says hi :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 2

That’s chump change for her and I would not return out of spite. How was JLO being offered over $100 million for her shows before all the controversy and backlash happened. If Britney really wanted to comeback with a vengeance I’d hope she wouldn’t settle for less than $100 million. People would 1000% show up for an era where Britney is free and calling the shots if she really wanted. Man to be Britney and know that if she really wanted to take the world by storm she could. The book demand itself proved it. She would just have to stop posting on Instagram :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

I don’t think 6 years off from performing will change her mind from all the years she didn’t want to do it anymore. She doesn’t like it anymore! It’s shown for years. Another day, another rumor 😂

It’s wild it’s only been 6 years. It feels like a decade 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.