Blackout outtakes folder is being passed around

• Leader
9 hours ago, spen_wilk2002 said:

had absolutely no idea about the cheetah girls song using the just let me go/love 2 love u instrumental without the sample, so i just made this. maybe this is what the non sample mix in these files could sound similar too.

https://youtu.be/NER26WcRP-Y?si=msalrDlLF2JDLxfV

Oop I also leaked this one too lol. On Britney’s 30th birthday if I remember correctly 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Receipts?!

This is the information I found on it:

Described by J.R. as ‘an introspective composition written solely by Britney. She sings 'Where am I?/Where will I find my face?/Where will I find my faith?’ over a snap music hip-hop beat accompanied by the sound of a camera shutter clicking'.

• Love 3
  • Leader
35 minutes ago, ItsBella***** said:

This is the information I found on it:

Described by J.R. as ‘an introspective composition written solely by Britney. She sings 'Where am I?/Where will I find my face?/Where will I find my faith?’ over a snap music hip-hop beat accompanied by the sound of a camera shutter clicking'.

Ahh cool. 

Hopefully these surface. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Pretty sure Crucified is what I leaked a few years ago (and it’s not Britney’s vocals and I don’t think she ever recorded it). 

What's strange is Jeff Durant and you described the song very different.

He claimed, "Crucify is one of her best performances without a doubt".

"Crucify is a beautiful ballad with haunting melodies in D. Kind of like Tori Amos but different lyrics, and arrangement, it's about oppression and loss".

He claimed you had the song, but the one you have sounds very different than the one he describes.

I still have the receipts from my exclusive with Jeff, so I wonder if he was just gas lighting us as you both describe the song very different.

• Leader
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

"Crucify is a beautiful ballad with haunting melodies in D. Kind of like Tori Amos but different lyrics, and arrangement, it's about oppression and loss".

He claimed you had the song, but the one you have sounds very different than the one he describes.

I still have the receipts from my exclusive with Jeff, so I wonder if he was just gas lighting us as you both describe the song very different.

He claimed IIIIIII had the song? I had "Crucify Me" but I leaked it and it's not Britney's vocals. This ballad version, I have no idea what that's about. 

You said you have receipts? I'd be interested in seeing them. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

He claimed IIIIIII had the song? I had "Crucify Me" but I leaked it and it's not Britney's vocals. This ballad version, I have no idea what that's about. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I have more as well.

IBB.CO

Image IMG-9416 hosted in ImgBB
IBB.CO

Image IMG-9413 hosted in ImgBB

40 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

29 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol. What a 'exclusive'

Jeff is an actual cokehead (inb4 someone tries to claim I'm slandering him, he still has a video of him doing key bumps with a girl who he claims is Jennifer Lawrence in one of his many channels) who would steal leaked hip-hop tracks and repost them on his mixtapes while claiming ownership of them, he most likely only found Rebellion cause it was posted in some rap forum

He didn't work on either Rebellion or Crucified. He only ever mentioned  Crucified being a Tori Amos cover cause it's literally the first song that pops up when you search that title

Meanwhile Jordan was literally given the J.R. tracks as well as a Bryan Adams track and the snippet of Secret a year later by Britney herself

Also I should be able to **** on that man as much I want since he decided to intimidate me by including my screen name in one of his many fake Rebellion uploads after he found the call out post I made on Jordan's interview with Notes' sister

Edited by PlayboyMommy
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Lol. What a 'exclusive'

Jeff is an actual cokehead (inb4 someone tries to claim I'm slandering him, he still has a video of him doing key bumps with a girl who he claims is Jennifer Lawrence in one of his many channels) who would steal leaked hip-hop tracks and repost them on his mixtapes while claiming ownership of them, he most likely only found Rebellion cause it was posted in some rap forum

He didn't work on either Rebellion or Crucified. He only ever mentioned  Crucified being a Tori Amos cover cause it's literally the first song that pops up when you search that title

Meanwhile Jordan was literally given the J.R. tracks as well as a Bryan Adams track and the snippet of Secret a year later by Britney herself

Also I should be able to **** on that man as much I want since he decided to intimidate me by including my screen name in one of his many fake Rebellion uploads after he found the call out post I made on Jordan's interview with Notes' sister

Regardless of what you posted I had an exclusive with him and we talked about way more than what was posted.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Jeff isn’t legit, everyone knows that he also claimed Nicki was on a Rebellion remix..

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Pretty sure Crucified is what I leaked a few years ago (and it’s not Britney’s vocals and I don’t think she ever recorded it). 

The woman who sings it is called Elan Luz Rivera, and she said it was a concept demo because Britney wanted a song with that theme, but apparently Britney wasn't satisfied with how it came out and didn't record it, or at least if she did, she wasn't informed. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Elan also did background vocals for queen Ashley Tisdale in her smash He Said She Said :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.