Charli xcx just dragged taylor with her album name!!!

If only she could try being successful or talented. Her music is drab and she uses the gays for attention as much as Gaga did. She had no issues opening for Taylor, and being onstage with her...

...and frankly, between this and the sampling of Britney, it feels deliberate; bring attention to two women you have been publicly tied to for attention.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If only she could try being successful or talented. Her music is drab and she uses the gays for attention as much as Gaga did. She had no issues opening for Taylor, and being onstage with her...

...and frankly, between this and the sampling of Britney, it feels deliberate; bring attention to two women you have been publicly tied to for attention.

She's only doing what even Taylor did. They all do it. Any attention is good attention. Let me write a song called DEAR JOHN. Let's not forget, they ALLLLLL do it!

1 hour ago, Alxalx said:

How is that dragging Taylor..? And why is everyone so pressed that she is doing so well? I think it’s admirable and inspiring that she created so much success

Because this forum is full of things I can’t say cos princess what not gives me a warning which I find hilarious anyway but they just can’t stand women being successful and doing well so they put them against each other and get some sort of buzz 

these are full grown adults btw which I’m assuming have jobs too 

madness

4 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

Because this forum is full of things I can’t say cos princess what not gives me a warning which I find hilarious anyway but they just can’t stand women being successful and doing well so they put them against each other and get some sort of buzz 

these are full grown adults btw which I’m assuming have jobs too 

madness

It’s really sad to be honest… we need to save the rainforest lol 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Alxalx said:

It’s really sad to be honest… we need to save the rainforest lol 

I dont mind dragging a 35 year old BILLIONAIRE who uses her own jet for literally everything and that's pumping plastic and non-recyclable bs every ******* day.

She's a menace to the planet and to the pop music

I stand by what I said. Hope @Wendy Williams drags you even more. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

THE SAME + JUST 3 ADDED songs 

It says “the same but there’s three more songs so it’s not” meaning it’s the same album with three bonus tracks. That’s not dragging Taylor Swift it’s just another way of saying it’s a deluxe version of the album ….

8 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I dont mind dragging a 35 year old BILLIONAIRE who uses her own jet for literally everything and that's pumping plastic and non-recyclable bs every ******* day.

She's a menace to the planet and to the pop music

I stand by what I said. Hope @Wendy Williams drags you even more. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

When and where was I ever dragged ? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: And what’s wrong with being a billionaire? Anyway I just don’t think the album title is actually dragging Taylor Swift…. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.