EXLCUSIVE: Britney has no honest friends, surrounded by people on payroll and Paris Hilton is scared she will be cut off if she tells her the truth about her social media

How is this an exclusive? Instead of spending time reporting on actual criminals who have done actual crimes, they're reporting on whether it was a good idea for a woman to have had her autonomy back! What the ****, seriously. And these are the same people who wanna scream that women have a right to choose. @justhangingand why do you keep feeding the devil by giving them clicks? Did you forget that Perez wished Britney dead? He has no insider information and is nothing but an attention grabbing, piece of wrinkled trash. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, bbbsss said:

She is surrounded by enablers, and that’s a fact. None of the people she currently has in her life have any positive impact on her or her life decisions. Sometimes I think Sam was really one of the best things that ever happened to her, but of course, she had to sabotage that too. It wasn’t messy and chaotic enough for her.

I agree with the bolded part. She needs to dump all of these people, embrace the loneliness for however long that lasts until she finds real friends. She needs to be surrounded by people of her same status in life… I know this might sound classist but I don’t think it is when you have her level of fame and money. She needs to stop surrounding herself with housekeepers and wannabe publicists. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I miss the Hesam days, get him back Britney 

:jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

He couldn’t do it anymore. He was great despite what everyone here says. There’s a lot we didn’t see behind the scenes but I think we can all agree Britney isn’t the same woman she was when they started dating. Especially after the conservatorship ended. 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Let her be!

I can't believe this swine is still trying to live out of Britney. Absolutely disgusting. But it just shows how much power she has and why so many want to control her. 15 years later and she still paying this swines bills. 

He should focus on himself, that ozempic is making him look like a corpse.

:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Love 1

Certain users here should be banend from creating threads, I'm really tired yall share these stupid, fake tabloid stories about her. WHO actually CARES what mr piggy has to say about anyone? It's 2024, not 2008, no one gives a shüt about Piggy Hilton!

• Love 5
4 hours ago, kevin. said:

i honestly find it so confusing Paris says they are friends or whatever. I think there's only one time they were EVER photographed together (before the wedding anyway)

it just doesn't add up or make sense and i don't know why she is always so quiet. 

I’m starting to believe that Paris exaggerates her “friendship” with Britney

Its always Paris talking about Britney and not the other way around, only the book does she mention her as a friend 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

I genuinely think all she has to do is leave LA and the USA and just live in Europe somewhere. All these leaches would be cut off (and but leaches i mean perez and tmz)

Forgive my international ignorance, but do they not have tabloids in European countries? 🤔

I know the notorious UK tabloid press can be even more invasive and outlandish than it is here in the US. 😵‍💫

Edited by ImmaSlave4U
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Forgive my international ignorance, but do they not have tabloids in European countries? 🤔

I know the notorious UK tabloid press can be even more invasive and outlandish than it is here in the US. 😵‍💫

She can easily go to Sweden, Switzerland, or any rich secluded country like Monaco. I think she would love Spain and Italy for the weather, the food and the hot beaus :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: 

London can have some nasty paparazzi, but they are not like the ones in LA, and if I understand, some laws protect celeb privacies in England. Lindsay Lohan escaped to Greece and was doing just fine after moving to Dubai where is prohibited to take pictures of strangers you can't even livestream in public spaces. I think she would love the Middle East. 

Edited by J45x
5 hours ago, blahbety said:

Please, Sam was a total user/loser. Where is his “acting” career now? That guy was looking for a check, just like the rest of them

What does his acting career have to do with anything? At the time, he was probably the only decent and sane person in her life. Now, she's indeed surrounded by losers and users. Her manager is a certified crackhead, and she’s dating an ex-convict with 10 kids. I'm sure this one is going to end well.

Posted (edited)

This is why there is a very dangerous bunch of members that are causing real harm to Britney by controlling the information dispersed and denying what we can see and hear-

britney cuts herself with knife- EXAMPLE crazy super fan like Hamelia etc etc: “omg no no it was not a knife it was actually a plastic toy yes yes it was actually a spoon she is fine that was not blood that was ketchup. Britney does not uses knives she is perfectly fine!!!!

yeah no she needs help before she hurts hurself so why don’t u put a pin in it and let real people try to help her get away from her m*** addicted bf????? Like

Edited by LoveYourselfMas
7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Does Britney honesty think her IG content is presenting her in a positive light? I refuse to believe our girl is that delusional. I mean, she turned off her comments for a reason. 

She is, sadly. She even wrote it this week. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.