InTouch Weekly: Britney Spears ‘Chased’ Ex-Husband Sam Asghari With an Axe During ‘Last Straw’ Fight

I do believe Britney has anger issues (I saw her smashed TV in one of her videos 🥴) - But this extreme no. Sam would have eaten this story up. He just told People he has nothing g but kind things to say about her. 

Sad ,Good for Sam for leaving. No one should stay in an abusive relationship Ever. There are pics of him with bruises on his body. I hope he does not have videos of her antics cause that will be the end of her. She talked about her anger in her book since she was pregnant and after she had her children. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

If Sam came out with this story he would’ve ruined his career. So I believe it. I think this was leaked. Also it’s no one’s business. 

her kids refusing to see her or visit when she moved closer to them was a telling sign that not all is well … I don’t think it’s just about money. I mean they got a restraining order from Jamie for hitting Sean. I think domestic abuse runs in the family . Oh well wishing her the best .

We all have our own personal problems  

Edited by devilsadvocate

A curated image of a teenage pop star does not define who they are 25 years later. We have no idea who and what Britney is like …. But we know what she surrounds herself with and her roots. Maybe she is more like Jason Alexander than Britney Spears the 17 year old pop star.

Posted (edited)

If this weren't true, Britney would sue for defamation of character. She needs the money. I think it's ridiculous that we keep cosigning everything this woman does. If your friend  or loved one was behaving how she has been behaving, you would be deeply concerned. To not be concerned is sociopathic. I love her, but this toxic standom needs to end. Something terrible is going to happen and then what? 

There is a reason this woman's children want nothing to do with her while she is in this state. And it's not that they're spoiled brats and she's a saint. 

Edited by PowderJeanSpears

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.