Britney on Instagram: “new exciting projects on the way” “news is making me a nervous wreck”

She deleted it but this was the caption:

This is weirdly enough the day before I broke my foot!!! You can see my face looks younger and I'm a bit heavier because well I don't have paps and the news messing with me and making me a nervous wreck es!!! I've lost a lot of weight since then and have a couple of new
exciting projects on the way!! Hope you
guys are having a wonderful day!!!

• Love 8
Just now, Tetris said:

We all know it’s just gonna be more photo series testing different filters and fashion videos allegedly following some theme that’s stated in the captions. 

Welp, if thats what she likes to do…

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I hate how obsessed she is about her body and beauty. It’s like she’s always in a way apologizing for aging. And it’s human nature to age. She’s been conditioned at such a young age to exude and value beauty, and now that she’s at a certain age, I hate seeing her calling it out. To me she still looks great. I always like Britney’s beauty, but it was her talent, humor, empathy and confidence on stage that really made me a stan and made me want to be a kind happy person like Britney. 

she became famous in the 00s where to be considered pretty you had to be under 50 kg. It is sad but I think her mind is coded that way forever 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I hate how obsessed she is about her body and beauty. It’s like she’s always in a way apologizing for aging. And it’s human nature to age. She’s been conditioned at such a young age to exude and value beauty, and now that she’s at a certain age, I hate seeing her calling it out. To me she still looks great. I always like Britney’s beauty, but it was her talent, humor, empathy and confidence on stage that really made me a stan and made me want to be a kind happy person like Britney. 

I agree. I hope she knew how beautiful she is and that her beauty is not defined by the scale. It doesn’t help her own father called her fat and she was always being told what she could and couldn’t eat.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

I'm not hyped tbh. Maybe it's another "s** 'n Diamonds" dress-to-instagram like kind of project lol. Maybe not, but whatever, let's see. Personally I lost all hope the day she basically said she retired.

44 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I know, I hate it too. But you know what I hate the most?
the media which made her like this. The whole 2007 situation which made her like this. The whole c-ship bs which made her like this. Our girl has been through so much, I bet she's traumatized. It's not easy. PLUS her behaviour sometimes seems like a stubborn person, and that doesn't help at all.

Edited by Alvy
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.