Britney says in new Instagram post that she misses her beautiful family

We all have issues with our family but dear God you can’t help how much you love them. I’m not in this picture but I sure as hell feel like I am. On a side note … If you know me, I’ve always ended up at this kids table at every function I’ve ever been to !!! The most elite expensive dinners and I always find myself just like this sitting in the back with the kids 👧🏼👦🏼!!! Anyways … I’m posting this pic because my family is absolutely beautiful and I miss them. So not to sound righteous but in a world of chaos and confusion the trickery of the devil is to mislead you and humiliate you 👿 … and make you think you’re less than !!! I wanted to share this pic because although I’m not in it … I sure as hell felt as though I was !!! Pssss swipe to see !!!

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I feel like this will always be her biggest heartache. That after everything she did for her family, they turned around and betrayed her. 

It has to hurt the most. Everything that happened to her, was because her family allowed it. Beyoncés family would never…

she probably feels so lonely, she can’t even trust her own blood 

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Love 5
  • Like 3

And that is why all these reports about Britney wanting to sell Serenity and kick Lynne out on the street are complete bullсrap. She would never do this to her family, especially not her mom. I know she still loves her mama and wants to make amends with her. She’s obviously struggling with establishing normal human relationships lately, and this one is particularly tough to mend. But I do hope that one day they’ll be able to reconcile. Lynne obviously made some significant mistakes as a mother, but as I said, that is still her mama, and perhaps she can bring that peace into Britney’s life that she’s longing for. Just for her mama to hold her and make her feel sheltered from all the storms. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Reclaim Your Heart is not just a self-help book. It is a manual about the journey of the heart in and out of the ocean of this life. It is a book about how to keep your heart from sinking to the depths of that ocean, and what to do when it does. It is a book about redemption, about hope, about renewal. Every heart can heal, and each moment is created to bring us closer to that transformative return. Reclaim Your Heart is about finding that moment when everything stops and suddenly looks different. It is about finding your own awakening. And then returning to the better, truer, and freer version of yourself. Many of us live our lives, entrapped by the same repeated patterns of heartbreak and disappointment. Many of us have no idea why this happens. Reclaim Your Heart is about freeing the heart from this slavery. It is about the journey in an out of life's most deceptive traps. This book was written to awaken the heart and provide a new perspective on love, loss, happiness, and pain. Providing a manual of sorts, Reclaim Your Heart will teach readers how to live in this life without allowing life to own you. It is a manual of how to protect your most prized possession: the heart.

She is reading self help books. She is all about them in her own book and after all that therapy, reading and AA meetings how much they helped her get stronger and inspired to use them in her favor.

I dont think she is coming back to them from her post tbh. I think there is a double meaning. And if there is, it is really well written

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think this message is for us to support. She's just a human with complex emotions and she's sharing them. 

I was mostly making sure it didn’t seem like I supported her family - I just think they’re probably less dangerous to her on a physical level. Lou, Cade, Felon… could all be potentially dangerous. 

As for supporting certain things or not… well she’s making it public so naturally people are gonna have an opinion. 

8 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

And that is why all these reports about Britney wanting to sell Serenity and kick Lynne out on the street are complete bullсrap. She would never do this to her family, especially not her mom. I know she still loves her mama and wants to make amends with her. She’s obviously struggling with establishing normal human relationships lately, and this one is particularly tough to mend. But I do hope that one day they’ll be able to reconcile. Lynne obviously made some significant mistakes as a mother, but as I said, that is still her mama, and perhaps she can bring that peace into Britney’s life that she’s longing for. Just for her mama to hold her and make her feel sheltered from all the storms. 

The problem is that her mama can’t just hold her without making sure it’s photographed and published for the whole world to see. Even that moment on her birthday couldn’t stay sacred and private. I used to hope she’d work things out with her family, but it seems hopeless at this point. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

This is the most coherent thing she has posted in a while.  I sincerely hope this means she is on the mend and is ready to grow from everything that has happened to her.  I wish Briney nothing but the best!  

• Love 6
  • Like 1

This makes me so sad. In every interview, documentary, etc. I’ve watched of Britney over the years, the most common thing she ever does is talk about how close she is to her family. It makes me sad that in spite of how terrible they have been to her, she still loves them. Britney has too pure of a heart for this world. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

But she was dragging Lynne for apparently calling in medics on her last week. Oh Britney.

Is that Ugly Lynn’s daughter on the right? She looks so much like Britney. 

She looks nothing like Britney.

She looks like her sketchy as.s father. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block