Britney spotted with Paul as he drives HER Mercedes

2 minutes ago, Revenge. said:

You don't have to kiss her *** 24/7 to be a true fan, if she is doing something stupid we will say it. I will not blindly support everything she does.

However, she is a free woman and she can do what she wants, but hell this looks terrible.

I didnt kiss her xss, nor did i support it. You thinking it has to be either or is the problem. Something you dont agree with should not grant you or others here a free pass to trash her all you want. That actually says more about you than her or her actions. If you think is wrong, give advise, be kind, be supportive of what could be good. Calling her dumb, stupid, and crazy is not it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I wonder... Britney is aware people already knows everything about him? She knows we know she is dating him for months?

Now that we have more candids it will be interesting to see if she keeps him out of her very personal and relatable instagram. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

I wonder... Britney is aware people already knows everything about him? She knows we know she is dating him for months?

Now that we have more candids it will be interesting to see if she keeps him out of her very personal and relatable instagram. 

The meltdowns when Britney uploads and deletes a video of them together on IG. 

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Wild the divorce with Scam is final and she's been popping up left and right with the housekeeper.

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

They probably had to hide their relationship, if Britney really allegedly cheated on Scam with the housekeeper and hide more during divorce proceedings.

Now that the marriage is over, the housekeeper is driving her cars and at the motels with her. 

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block