Britney spotted with Paul as he drives HER Mercedes

Britney is a steaming hot mess. Is she really this dumb??? It’s like she has the mind of a 12 year old with no concern for the consequences of her actions. As soon as she is let loose with any degree of freedom, she goes right into rebellion mode and wants to self-destruct and trash her whole life. She’s a train wreck. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

This whole thing makes Britney look so bad. He has children he doesn’t even support and left one of his baby mammas for her?? Like girrrll I kinda hope you get dragged 

She also contradicts herself from what she wrote about Kevin being with Shar in her book…A whole mess 😭😭

Edited by Naes614
  • Like 8
Just now, SlideAway said:

Brothers and sisters of Exhale.

Britney's life is her own.

Care and/or judge as you must, but it is literally fûck all to do with anyone but her.

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Another Abdul account. He's the only user that posts the curse words with the font like that.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1

I believe Sam's claim that Britney cheated on him with Paul as it's to convenient that he gave an interview to tmz and now they are together out and about not hiding anymore now maybe cause of the divorce or whatever but I am truly sad for her she can do so much better and *** isn't everything when he leaves her which he will, he will have multiple stories to sell and I bet she ends up paying him off, she moans about KFed but she did the same thing get with a loser who ends up doing the same thing selling her out and to gave millions too.  It's like she is stuck mentally acting out. 

I gave her the benefit of the doubt but this was her before the conservatorship and this is her after she likes losers.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block