Britney spotted with Paul as he drives HER Mercedes

1 minute ago, humstarr said:

Britney gave up on herself. She clearly doesnt care about anything anymore. As she said, they took everything from her. In her mind, she's got nothing to lose. 

She has a lot to lose still, her saying they took everything when they really didn't. If she was getting help and trying to get on the right path she'd feel different.

It's hard for her to feel different if she's boozing, and surrounding herself with people like Paul.

Britney still has money, she's talented, she has a beautiful home and she's free to do what she wants.

Instead she wants to rebel like a baby. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She has a lot to lose still, her saying they took everything when they really didn't. If she was getting help and trying to get on the right path she'd feel different.

It's hard for her to feel different if she's boozing, and surrounding herself with people like Paul.

Britney still has money, she's talented, she has a beautiful home and she's free to do what she wants.

Instead she wants to rebel like a baby. 

Im just trying to make sense of this mess based on her instagram rants. 

True fans are really showing, using this instance and photo to drag Britney and call her names. Horrible!!!! Im amazed!! :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Please keep an eye on these sheeps as they shape shift from one thread to another without consideration of her circumstance. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

Yeah that’s enough with the “poor me” narrative now (not attacking you humstarr) 

Rich, privileged, mansion living, private jet traveling white woman. She’s just stupid when it comes to decision making and nobody feels sorry for her anymore 

Im just saying thats how she most likely feels. I disagree with it. But she has a victim mentality 

7 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Britney gave up on herself. She clearly doesnt care about anything anymore. As she said, they took everything from her. In her mind, she's got nothing to lose. 

They completely destroyed her by taking the kids away after the conservatorship ended.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
38 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

It’s like I’m in some effed up parallel reality. Like this is BRITNEY SPEARS we’re talking about. 

Who would’ve ever imagined her life and her as a person, would turn out this way. 

Say what you want about Sam, but I don’t think he was a negative influence on her and he wasn’t somebody to be embarrassed about. They actually looked really good together. 

I can’t believe she found someone worse than K-Fed. How is this real life?

Her dad must’ve really been a POS to have given her daddy issues this bad. Her taste in men speaks volumes!

It’s beyond tragic and sad to see such a demise, but what can anyone do but pray that one day she’ll find her way. 

britney doesn’t look embarrassed, she actually looks happy. good for her. when does a celeb find interaction real interaction with a common person. britney is literally down to earth and i’m happy for her and wish her the best. if she likes him then it’s her choice to act in that

• Love 3
Posted (edited)

I don't like this but it's her life. It's time to reconsider how much time we spend on this forum since lately everything Britney related seems to affect the fanbase very much.

Maybe breatheheavy should turn to Popheavy afterall lol.

Edited by warioaddams
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block