Exhale is so so toxic these days- RANT

12 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I've seen certain regular users say that the conservatorship wasn't all that bad for her and even suggest that Britney herself may have enjoyed it, so sounds like some here support her being back in one. 

I truly do believe that she did enjoy it, but she didn't enjoy all aspects of it. She probably enjoyed the part where everything was done for her but I do think that did her harm. Nothing that a driver, chef, and personal anybody can't fix

22 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Girl you think Exhale is toxic now? This forum was governed by literal bullies from the pits of hell years ago to the point a lot of people left and never came back because they would legitimate attack ALL users that were not part of their clique.

I've only been here for about a year, so im not too hip to how it used to be. I just feel like post 2022 and con things have gotten so out of control with the things said about britney and just the overall conversation abt her mental health

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Exhale has always been extremely toxic, even before that word became trendy in the mouths of the narcissistic and spoiled kids. They've always attacked and criticized everything she did. It's always been like this since I've been frequenting it for 20 years.

I don't respond to garbage, so I never replied to threads even when I was younger and inclined towards drama and toxic energy

thats really unfortunate ): it just makes me sad more than anything to see these days, it feels like post con things have gotten so draining and hateful.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, misstaterth0t said:

thats really unfortunate ): it just makes me sad more than anything to see these days, it feels like post con things have gotten so draining and hateful.

Don't be sad. Send love to Britney and take some time to do something that makes you happy and spreads positivity

• Love 1

I'm surprised by the amount of posts i've seen calling britney dumb and outright insulting her...I mean, geez, I get it if you don't agree with lifestyle choices, but no need to be so rude to the princess of pop!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, misstaterth0t said:

I've only been here for about a year, so im not too hip to how it used to be. I just feel like post 2022 and con things have gotten so out of control with the things said about britney and just the overall conversation abt her mental health

Yeah I totally understand! I hope my comment wasn’t taken the wrong way. It’s definitely been crazy and unhinged. Some people behave like trolls here. I’m personally worried and mostly just frustrated because she deserves so much better and it frustrates me how these men take advantage of her.

• Love 1

Guys, I'm thinking about deleting my profile. I believe this is the only topic in months that I felt reconnected with real Stans (real people, who care about Britney but who know the limits of that concern and especially the distinction between opinion and negativity). I felt honored by the speech of everyone here until this moment, and I will miss these true people. But the truth is that this site is taken over by the old, now current ANTI-BRITNEY movement and this can only be the work of those who were part of the con team (her whole family, K fed, Lou, Robin, one-legged Jamie) among other problems that perpetuate the downfall of Britney Spears. Furthermore, I believe that in a short time this will stop being something aimed at Britney in a positive way, just as it no longer is, it will very easily turn into an AguileraStanSite. Good luck, I'm out!Britney Spears Kiss GIF

• Love 1

Comparison with other people is always somehow constructive and stimulating. Unfortunately in these last days this forum seems to have become the editorial staff of tmz.

Six months of total absence, the legal matter is closed in court, the forum is filled with users, who in every single topic constantly repeat the same things written by tmz and corrupt doctors. With some of them you can't even discuss, if you ask them your opinion or ask them a question, they turn it around to repeat the same narrative from tmz.

Let's call them coincidences....

• Love 1

Na minha opinião @DiamondCircusé hater que nem faz mais questão de disfarçar a exalação de seu ódio subliminar. Por trás da foto da Beyoncé, este usuário que concerteza é um homem branco de meia idade, endossa a narrativa da Britney louca a todo o tempo, desvalida a pessoa e a artista, tenta humilhar outros usuários que se opõem ao seu script by tmz e quando não tem saída, ressurge com um tópico exaltando falas da   Aguilera que depreciam Spears. kiernan shipka seriously GIF by NailedIt

It’s really not that hard to decode, why this is happening. While I certainly don’t take tmz to be a credible source, Britney herself has proven to be even less credible with her stories that are hardly ever consistent, and hardly ever make sense. Not to the mention the fact, she’s dating that loser.  Nobody’s turning on Britney as much as we’re appalled by the fact that she spent years in a toxic and bad situation, just to walk straight into another one….. only this time she herself is choosing to self destruct, she’s not actually being forced to do anything. Nobody is forcing her not to rebuild her life, her relationship with her children and her career, she just chooses not to.  It’s beyond childish and cringey for a 42 year old grown woman to be acting this way (even the way she’s talking atm is like a 12 year old girl), so it makes it hard to continually support her. 

31 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

Realmente não é tão difícil decodificar por que isso está acontecendo. Embora eu certamente não considere o tmz uma fonte confiável, a própria Britney provou ser ainda menos confiável com suas histórias que quase nunca são consistentes e quase nunca fazem sentido. Sem mencionar o fato de que ela está namorando aquele perdedor. Ninguém está se voltando contra Britney tanto quanto estamos chocados com o fato de que ela passou anos em uma situação tóxicaText Fail GIF by sendwishonline.com e ruim, apenas para ir direto para outra... só que desta vez ela mesma está escolhendo se autodestruir, ela não está realmente sendo forçado a fazer qualquer coisa. Ninguém a está obrigando a não reconstruir sua vida, seu relacionamento com os filhos e sua carreira, ela simplesmente opta por não fazê-lo. É mais do que infantil e desagradável para uma mulher adulta de 42 anos agir dessa maneira (até a maneira como ela fala no caixa eletrônico é como uma menina de 12 anos), por isso torna difícil apoiá-la continuamente. 

Hi troll 🙃 você esta depreciando no tópico errado, procure circusdiamente, dão um belo par .

It's mainly users here who have another popgirly has their nr1 and trash Britney whenever they can. Every misstep of hers means enjoyment for them. 

YOu have the pathetic to waste your lifetime on a forum dedicated to a retired popstar only to trash her. Like banning them would do them a favor lmao They call Britney mental while they are trolling on Exhale, it's not even Reddit or Facebook you can't do anything else here lmao 

They will never get banned because Jordan need his coins; great fansite you have, having fans to defend said star from other fans because anything is allowed here. I'm so thankful Britney doesn't post here, I wouldn't in her place.

Saw the title of the thread and AGREE.

Idle hands do the devil's work.

Something has changed. With Britney stepping away from public, people are left to discuss topics that do not align with my understanding of the site.

Probably going to be on here less frequently.

The truth is even if Britney was acting in what they define as a normal person she would never ever truly satisfy anyone because someone would always find some **** to **** on her on. She is a human being. She will make mistakes. It is normal to make mistakes when you are going through a healing journey. That does not give people the right to act all holier than thou when it comes to her. Why is that when Britney does ****, everyone complains yet when some other popstar goes through similar ahit, people feel sorry for that person?Ask yourselves that. It does not matter what she does. People will always hate her and criticise simply for existing.  People will always project their own bull**** onto her. Like some *****es on here need more than therapy and deliverance.

The truth is even if Britney was acting in what they define as a normal person she would never ever truly satisfy anyone because someone would always find some **** to **** on her on. She is a human being. She will make mistakes. It is normal to make mistakes when you are going through a healing journey. That does not give people the right to act all holier than thou when it comes to her. Why is that when Britney does ****, everyone complains yet when some other popstar goes through similar ahit, people feel sorry for that person?Ask yourselves that. It does not matter what she does. People will always hate her and criticise simply for existing.  People will always project their own bull**** onto her. Like some *****es on here need more than therapy and deliverance.

The truth is even if Britney was acting in what they define as a normal person she would never ever truly satisfy anyone because someone would always find some **** to **** on her on. She is a human being. She will make mistakes. It is normal to make mistakes when you are going through a healing journey. That does not give people the right to act all holier than thou when it comes to her. Why is that when Britney does ****, everyone complains yet when some other popstar goes through similar ****, people feel sorry for that person?Ask yourselves that. It does not matter what she does. People will always hate her and criticise simply for existing.  People will always project their own bull**** onto her. Like some *****es on here need more than therapy and deliverance.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block