Felicia Culotta STILL Sends Letters to Britney Every Week (According to Jacob Diamond, Lynne's former bestie)

16 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

She should of done more. If anyone was going to get through all the bull**** it would of been Felicia. :/

Why do u think she could. Jamie put her as far as he can and then stopped hiring her. Her own mother did nothing even if she could. So i doubt Felicia could've done anything. 

3 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Why do u think she could. Jamie put her as far as he can and then stopped hiring her. Her own mother did nothing even if she could. So i doubt Felicia could've done anything. 

I meant before the con in 07. When she isolated herself. She definitely couldn't of reached her while her Dad and Lou had her under lock and key. 

13 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Britney needs to cease contact with absolutely everyone she knows. I think she should face the momentary uncomfortable loneliness and solitude until eventually she finds herself a new group of friends, preferably celebrities that have been in the industry for years and have seen the worst of Hollywood. She needs to stop associating herself with people like Paul, Cade, Sam, Kevin, Hesam, Adnan, etc. She needs people of her level…. I don’t know of any other celebrity of her status that so much drama surrounds her (talking about Jacob, Lynne, Tatum, Jensen, etc). She needs to ghost Cade, evict the felon, fire her security team and get in contact with another celebrity of her same status and fame and ask for PR contacts, security contacts and assistant contacts. 

I've been saying for years that Britney needs friends who are financially independent and in the same league as Britney. Her environment and friends are a disaster, as is her entire family. Maybe she needs to think about leaving the US.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Felica is a true friend. You can tell she truly loves Britney. I hope they get in touch again if they aren't yet. I know Britney is probably afraid to trust, but we've never heard any secrets or anything from Fe. Fe has never sold her out once in all these years.

1 hour ago, j4j05 said:

I believe Felicia has tried to help, but there was only so much she could do.

Felicia knows all of Britney’s secrets and she managed to keep them all these years. 

You can bet that if Felicia told Lynne about the abor**on back then, we would have heard about that during her "Through the storm" press tour. For the few years she worked with Britney, she has been more of a mother to her than Lynne. I don't think it's fair to put the blame on Felicia when Britney was on a hiatus and pushed everyone out from her life; no one during that time thought that a consevatorship would be placed  to the biggest female popstar in the world. It was just absurd. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block