Britney posts video of swollen ankle and explains the situation at Chateau Marmont: I know my mom was involved

1 minute ago, humstarr said:

Paramedics aren't cheap in LA. Nobody's just gonna call them like that for somebody they dont know over a twisted ankle. Britney clearly saying that her mother called them. And im guessing one of her friends is a snitch who told her mom (cade?). Lynne taking opportunity probably also called tmz to film paramedics taking Britney in the ambulance just like an 2008 with tmz of course titling it as a mental break down. That was the plan. Lynne thought it would work again. Absolutely VILE. 

Even after Britney explained it, a lot of ppl on the internet already made up their minds. The damage is done. Again. 

Britney should never speak to her "family" again. 

Oh How much is an ambulance call out? Thousands? 

Ok, so she twisted her ankle and Lynne called the paramedics to hospitalize her? The photos made the TMZ story somewhat believable because she was almost naked and barefoot outside the hotel, not just in the room. I don't really get that part of the story.

• Like 1

Thing is: Britney lies, so does her family and TMZ. So, is not like we can blindly believe in anything. What I do know is that people who are just living their life don’t get caught on those type of situations.

Britney needs therapy and treatment for trauma and what else. After her divorce she is clearly getting worse and it seems she has no one around who genuinely cares about her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

So the timeline is

Britney checks into the hotel with her bodyguard
Body doubles paid by Lynne are following them
She twists her ankle, the body double screams in the hallway
Paramedics are called by Lynne, Britney tells them to eff off, feels harrassed
Paps take pictures of the two body doubles outside the hotel
Britney goes home unnoticed with a twisted ankle

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

So the timeline is

Britney checks into the hotel with her bodyguard
Body doubles paid by Lynne are following them
She twists her ankle, the body double screams in the hallway
Paramedics are called by Lynne, Britney tells them to eff off, feels harrassed
Paps take pictures of the two body doubles outside the hotel
Britney goes home unnoticed with a twisted ankle

This should be her next piece of me reinvented video 

17 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

Ok, so she twisted her ankle and Lynne called the paramedics to hospitalize her? The photos made the TMZ story somewhat believable because she was almost naked and barefoot outside the hotel, not just in the room. I don't really get that part of the story.

she was probably barefoot because of her swollen ankle, it was probably easier than just walking with one shoe in one foot

Any person could've called the paramedics, whether it was set up or not, it's not unheard of that places like hotels and restaurants have whistleblowers, or people tipping the paparazzi especially when they know celebrities frequent those places. Maybe it was the hotel's staff since they can't risk having an injury or accident in their premise and not doing nothing.

Who knows if Britney was forced to cooperate with them so they could verify she was alright, that's why they were outside. If they left without her, it's because they didn't think it was required, or Britney was conscious enough to refuse their service.

In the video we can see her assistant was there trying to cover the paparazzi's camera, and then we see someone arriving in a car, which seems to be Cade (he's driving a Tesla, does anyone know if he owns a Tesla). Anyone could've called Lynne as well, who knows.

The pictures may "speak volumes" but then you see the video, and there doesn't seem to be nothing bad happening at all.

If this happened at midnight while she was partying, when she hurt her ankle it must've been very painful, in the middle of the commotion I doubt anyone would be calm enough to go and put on some presentable clothes for the press that might be waiting for her outside (which shouldn't have been). Yet they were thoughtful enough to give her a blanket and the pillow to cover herself. She probably just wanted to get out of there asap. We don't even know if she was topless, probably she was wearing a bra/bikini.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Wait..wasn’t it Cade who connected Britney and her mother - he invited Lynn over and Britney let her in? 

So he clearly is in contact with her 

Yep. And according to that Jacob guy, Cade talked to some people from Louisiana, like Britney childhood friends... Britney is aware of this detail... I hope.

Edited by Dark Willow

So,  we had some official statement from her publicist or her lawyer? 

Or we just will have the "friends sources" and Britney instagram to clarify things as always?

Rose could release something to explain better what happened with his client.

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she was probably barefoot because of her swollen ankle, it was probably easier than just walking with one shoe in one foot

But where are the body doubles in the story then?

Even the tmz photos are designed in such a way that they make it look like they are about to carry her on the stretcher and hospitalize her. After what she went through, Britney would not go with those paramedics, which is why she called Rosengart.

Rosengart as a lawyer should distrust TMZ and anyone involved..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, humstarr said:

Paramedics aren't cheap in LA. Nobody's just gonna call them like that for somebody they dont know over a twisted ankle. Britney clearly saying that her mother called them. And im guessing one of her friends is a snitch who told her mom (cade?). Lynne taking opportunity probably also called tmz to film paramedics taking Britney in the ambulance just like an 2008 with tmz of course titling it as a mental break down. That was the plan. Lynne thought it would work again. Absolutely VILE. 

Even after Britney explained it, a lot of ppl on the internet already made up their minds. The damage is done. Again. 

Britney should never speak to her "family" again. 

Yeah Lynne and the rest of Team Con trying old tactics to get control again, but this isn’t 2007 ****ers, it’s 2024! People with a lick of sense aren’t going to fall for that same song and dance again and it showed today. Nothing happened. There was no fight. There was no lobby freak out. Just Britney being the dancer that she is, just danced in the living room of her hotel room and she did a jump and hurt her ankle.

Idk how many times she’s injured herself from dancing, but it was nothing to warrant a ride in an ambulance to be put on a 5150 hold. Lynne did this to embarrass Britney and try to get control of her again with as I said the same song and dance, and it didn’t work.

Plus Britney has the magic of Instagram where all she has to do is whip up a video and talk normally to shut down these bogus, fabricated fairy tales by her mom and TMZ by proving she’s not mentally unwell and what happened wasn’t a big ******* deal like she did tonight.

Like Janet Jackson has said in the past: “Believe it when it comes from my lips.”

All this drama these past few days reminded me of Janet and this song from Unbreakable. Britney’s on her journey to The Great Forever and these people don’t want her there because she’ll be unstoppable once she gets there, so they’ll do anything and everything to stop her journey, but I know Britney’s a fighter and she’ll triumph over all these nasty people and be at peace with her life.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block