Britney responds to medical emergency report and photos: "paramedics showed up at my door illegally"

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Seanril said:

You delusional fans still defending and making it seem that she does not need any help. Her behavior is completely out of control and bizarre. She needs professional help. We are going to wake up one day to a news article that she is dead.

I really don’t understand this narrative tbh. When I read comments here from people saying “it’s her life etc” what I get from that is, now she’s out of the conservatorship, she’s free to mess her life up as she pleases. It’s sad yes. I wish she had good friends, family, and healed her relationship with therapy. But that’s not reality 

I think this all comes from a misunderstanding that it’s people who want her to get help vs people who think everything’s fine. I don’t think anyone thinks everything’s fine. Just that spreading the idea she’s having a breakdown may lead to something even worse. I mean it’s just a history repeating. 

The conservatorship ruined any future chance of getting her help. She has to want change and there’s nothing we can do about that. That, in my opinion is the sentiment behind “it’s her life”

Edited by sodapopbritney
  • Love 6
Just now, Seanril said:

The details of why the POLICE and PARAMEDICS were called!? The concerned staff and guests for some woman screaming and fighting. What has to happen for you people to wake the f up and realize she is not okay!?

u mean the details tmz wrote? like i said earlier, there’s no videos or staff talking. they could have wrote anything… and once again if she’s not ok, what are you going to do about it? come here and talk about her and make up your own assumptions? riveting 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, sodapopbritney said:

I really don’t understand this narrative tbh. When I read comments here from people saying “it’s her life etc” what I get from that is, now she’s out of the conservatorship, she’s free to mess her life up as she pleases. It’s sad yes. I wish she had good friends, family, and healed her relationship with therapy. But that’s not reality 

I think this all comes from a misunderstanding that it’s people who want her to get help vs people who think everything’s fine. I don’t think anyone thinks everything’s fine. Just that spreading the idea she’s having a breakdown may lead to something even worse. I mean it’s just a history repeating. 

The conservatorship ruined any future chance and getting her help. She has to want change and there’s nothing we can do about that. That, in my opinion is the sentiment behind “it’s her life”

It is her life. I just cannot believe when people act like things are A-OK or think she's being quirky or that's just Britney when if that was anyone else it's a clear indication that there is severe mental illness going on and spiraling.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

u mean the details tmz wrote? like i said earlier, there’s no videos or staff talking. they could have wrote anything… and once again if she’s not ok, what are you going to do about it? come here and talk about her and make up your own assumptions? riveting 

This situation is just one more thing to add to everything else going on. This has been going on for 2 years. The erratic behavior, the social media, the videos - stop pretending nothing is wrong Richie! Wake up!

• Love 3
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

it’s ok, every one questions their religion from time to time, even britney… hope u can find your way lost child 

A child ?? Girl I am almost 50 :orangu_orangutan_ape: and I am atheist god is not real :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Oh yeah so let's all wear rose colored glasses and pretend that all is well and fight in her defense even if she might be wrong on things.

Tiffany Pollard Hello GIF

I think we all know she is not well it's not a secret.

I will not repeat what she is been through all these years and what she lost. But jumping so easily in tabloids narrative (is it a surprise they are always against her?) is not helping. Finally what is wrong tonight ? Is she dead or at the hospital ? And what are we going to do behind our screen ?
Here in her most active forum falling in the "she was better in the cship" "at least she was doing music" "her father was right" narrative, sorry I'm like wtf ??

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Seanril said:

It is her life. I just cannot believe when people act like things are A-OK or think she's being quirky or that's just Britney when if that was anyone else it's a clear indication that there is severe mental illness going on and spiraling.

I’m not surprised some fans  downplay some issues. If the narrative becomes “Britney’s having a mental breakdown” I do fear where that could lead. 

There’s a fine line of acknowledging problems without history repeating or worse. It’s just hard from all sides

Edited by sodapopbritney
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Seanril said:

This situation is just one more thing to add to everything else going on. This has been going on for 2 years. The erratic behavior, the social media, the videos - stop pretending nothing is wrong Richie! Wake up!

once again, what am i gonna do? stress out about britney living her life. i wish britney nothing but the best, but at the end of the day, there is nothing me or you coming here is going to do for her. focus on yourself 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

it’s ok, every one questions their religion from time to time, even britney… hope u can find your way lost child 

A child ?? Girl I am almost 50 :orangu_orangutan_ape: and I am atheist god is not real  :orangu_orangutan_ape:

6 minutes ago, Britney is my god said:

A child ?? Girl I am almost 50 :orangu_orangutan_ape: and I am atheist god is not real :orangu_orangutan_ape:

you obviously are a fake fan. your name is britney is my god. but i guess you forgot that. and 50 huh? britney started way after your time. kind of questionable tbh. you definitely should log out and focus on yourself 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

you obviously are a fake fan. your name is britney is my god. but i guess you forgot that. and 50 huh? britney started way after your time. kind of questionable tbh. you definitely should log out and focus on yourself 

I am 43 and I love Britney and I have always been her biggest fan and I defend her all the time but I am not delusional she is sick and she needs help 

• Like 1
Just now, Britney is my god said:

I am 43 and I love Britney and I have always been her biggest fan and I defend her all the time but I am not delusional she is sick and she needs help 

once again, based on what? plz enlighten me, the tmz is all speculation and wrote by them… no witnesses… so plz tell me how u came to this conclusion and maybe i can take u serious 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Any excuse to keep the felon in her life. And blaming paramedics who are just there to do their job and respond to an alert. 

Hope she’s serious about moving 

Can you blame her for being terrified of paramedics??? Think for a second 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Imagine being such a psychopath you think it’s okay to tell strangers how to live their lives. Yikes.

How some of these people haven’t been banned, I’ll never know. Pretending to care but constantly posting shi+ that proves they don’t.

Double yikes.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

Paramedics don’t magically appear when you twist your ankle.. this woman smh

They appeared years ago and took her against a will ... we all know what happened then :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, limecakes said:

Can you blame her for being terrified of paramedics??? Think for a second 

She is very vulnerable and due to her past traumas she declines any help, which obviously is understandable but it is very sad because there should be some kind of middle ground and I hope she's able to find it, though that seems hard just based on the fact that she was abused in a medical facility. Even if she is not ready to find medical help, she would greatly benefit from having a good support system which she doesn't have so it makes everything worse.

Love how she deleted the part about the body double lol. 

NOW she changed the story to “the parademics came illegally and I felt harassed”. Always playing the victim…. Girl you were FRIED out of your mind, staying in a hotel with a convict and m*th dealer, while running around in your underwear and screaming. Sounds like Britney was the one doing the harassing… 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block