Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

Britney said it was fake news. She doesn’t look hurt she looks fine in the photos besides being topless, perhaps she was having freaky time and was screaming too loud 

doesn’t look like an emergency; it’s ashame she has to go through these things and then it’s magnified because she’s britney

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who's speaking down on anyone? This is a forum to discuss the headlines and topics don't cry a river because everyone doesn't agree with you.

You can give your opinions and so can I within forum rules, which I'm doing.

That's what you do turn the tables on members instead of the fact that Britney and this housekeeper is very BAD news. 

Clownery. Everyone knows what you are, I’m not wasting my time arguing with a plant. 

Just now, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Britney said it was fake news. She doesn’t look hurt she looks fine in the photos besides being topless, perhaps she was having freaky time and was screaming too loud 

doesn’t look like an emergency; it’s a shame she has to go through these things and then it’s magnified because she’s britney

I agree... 

Just now, Oprah Winfrey. said:

doesn’t look like an emergency; it’s ashame she has to go through these things and then it’s magnified because she’s britney

Doesn’t explain why she stepped out of the hotel without a top on. She’s clearly out of it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
Just now, KrisJ said:

Some fans here have no grip on reality. They think Britney is incapable of making a mistake and everything is a conspiracy theory or trolling. No point even quoting or arguing with them. 

Britney needs to leave the chais of LA, go somewhere private and safe and enjoy serenity and heal. Shacking up with a felon isn’t helping her 

No one thinks that. We just remember what happened in 2007 and 2008 and how we looked back at those years we realized a lot of things were manipulated to make her seem worse than she really was. Remember the "but maybe there's something that we don't know that is the reason for why she's under a conservatorship?", and then there was never a capacity declaration filed. You know, a capacity declaration, the document that should list the reason why she's under a conservatorship?

All we're saying is, DON'T TRUST TMZ BLINDLY. That's all.

• Love 6
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I think it’s the nastiness. I think people showing true concern typically skate by without much resistance. 

They really think we’re all stupid, it’s unfortunate the ones who are are falling for this bull****

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

My God, this poor woman. She's clearly mentally ill, which is nothing to be ashamed of. However, it is shameful that she's refused help in any shape or form after the conservatorship ended, and now she'll pay the price. I'm afraid this is just the tip of a breakdown waiting to happen, which has been cooking for years now. No, her behaviour after the end of the conservatorship, the messy Instagram captions that were supposedly her "trolling" and the unsettling pictures were NEVER normal. Stop making excuses for a mentally unstable person. Of course she's free to ruin her life, it's her prerogative. I just think it's shameful, and honestly sad, that she was so severely damaged by the years of unwanted doctor checkups and medication that she may or may not have needed, that the moment she got her freedom she decided every doctor or medicine (that she clearly is in dire need of now) would mean going back to those years of not being in control.
I'm so sad for her. I always wanted to believe in her independence, but she really can't take care of herself. My heart breaks for her sons, too. I truly hope I'm wrong, but as of today, I believe she won't end well.

Edited by Daxx
  • Love 3
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Why is it unacceptable for some to accept that She is not well and needs help? There's nothing wrong with taking care of your mental health. And after everything she's been through, that should be her priority. Britney is getting worse and worse, deteriorating before our eyes, and there are still those who think she is just "trolling".

Hmm. Can you refer us to the posts that claim she is perfectly well in this thread? 

Nobody said she was well or that the pictures were lovely. Some of us are just less quick to buy into every word TMZ writes when it’s not backed with evidence, especially when they’ve been ****ting on her all week.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

She also said it was a body double. Totally normal behaviour right? Delusion 

• Love 1
  • Like 7

And yeah this Paul animal needs to be gone. Charlie Ebersol is still the only one that appeared to be there really for her and funny enough he’s the only boyfriend that had his own fortune. The rest appear to be leeches and this one is worst than Scam, now with violence added.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Hmm. Can you refer us to the posts that claim she is perfectly well in this thread? 

Nobody said she was well or that the pictures were lovely. Some of us are just less quick to buy into every word TMZ writes when it’s not backed with evidence, especially when they’ve been ****ting on her all week.

^^^

40 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

For all the young Exhalers/Britney Fans who were way too young to remember her 2007/2008 mental breakdown era, this is exactly what it looked like. I am TELLING ALL OF YOU who seem to be in denial that Britney has relapsed back into dr*g addiction, and it has been very obvious for a while now. A lot of her “manic” behavior can be attributed to me✝️h. She has admitted to abusing adderall back in 2007/2008 (which is also an amphetamine) and she’s with a known me✝️h dealer. Do the math, y’all! 

Get ready for 2007 part II. 

I was actually going to ask. I wasn't a fan back then but of course I knew what was going on and seeing those pictures now transported me back to that time. 

What worries me even more is that this time it's obviously different and might be even worse. Back then she was dealing with a lot of stuff but still had some passion in her. Now we know how broken she came out of the whole treatment facility and the whole conservatorship battle, losing touch with her closest ones. So in a a lot of ways it feels like 2007 starting all over again but from an even lower point in her life. Stranded and with no passion and drive. I hope I'm wrong 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

She also said it was a body double. Totally normal behaviour right? Delusion 

Saying a crowdsurf post is reliable. Delusion. Nothing from her Instagram can be considered true even if it does come out of her mouth considering the sealed care plan she’s under her Creative Arts Agency lawyer lied & said doesn’t exist. Next.

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.