Britney's relationship with her sons has "improved" since their move to Hawaii

24 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Speak on it! Idk why some here assume that the boys have a better relationship with their father just because they all live in one roof. Preston prefers staying with his gf's family - why is that? And I could've sworn Rosengart reported Daphne Barak after that interview came out and issued something against Kfraud for endangering the boys or something to that effect because he allowed her around them - maybe I'm misremembering?

Rosengart warned Kfed over the m*** claim I think. If they sued Kfed, kfed would have to prove in court that Britney was doing m*** 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Rosengart warned Kfed over the m*** claim I think. If they sued Kfed, kfed would have to prove in court that Britney was doing m*** 

Mm, ok! I wonder if he sent him a C&D, because when they article did come out, he was clearly shook since he backtracked those claims. What an ignoramus. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You're saying that and it's an assumption, even what Kaleb said is just an allegation there was no proof so it's all just allegations.

LOL not you claiming they're being held captive with K Fed at 18.

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Kaleb saying something should be way more reputable than a tabloid saying something they heard from someone else

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

It actually means a lot since she has connections to p3dophiles and s#x traffickers and is choosing to be around impressionable children, but good to know it means nothing because *checks notes* Rosengart 'dropped the ball' on Britney's probate case. 2+2=5, got it. 

Regardless of all that mess, hopefully Britney will eventually have time with her children.

My sister split from her children’s father and was then abused by her next boyfriend, and their father looked after them.

He then poisoned them against her and they’ve only just rekindled a relationship 15 years later.

It’s sad what people will do to try and destroy you when you’re at your lowest point.

3 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

I hope they make up and it's genuine on their part, not out of convenience. It would be cool to see Britney with people who care about her for a change.

sounds like the kids need money 

• Like 2

Well, I hope it is true...

But I never see nothing genuine from Kevin lawyer. He always wants something else with his words.

Still hard to believe the boys changed completely and are ok with Britney current lifestyle... however, Jayden magically changed his mind about Legmie so... 

It will be funny if the boys suddenly starts to be with Britney right before Jayden's birthday lol.

• Like 2
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Well, I hope it is true...

But I never see nothing genuine from Kevin lawyer. He always wants something else with his words.

Still hard to believe the boys changed completely and are ok with Britney current lifestyle... however, Jayden magically changed his mind about Legmie so... 

It will be funny if the boys suddenly starts to be with Britney right before Jayden's birthday lol.

I wonder how Kevin is going to afford his lawyer once Jayden's child support stops. 

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I wonder how Kevin is going to afford his lawyer once Jayden's child support stops. 

Hmm yeah, I have no idea.

Let's see if Britney money will really stop to help the Federline after Jayden's birthday.

Hopefully she knows where her money is going...

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don't, but the fact you trust Shar's son. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I genuinely don't understand. What is your problem with ""Shars son""?

And yes, you do trust tmz. Their source is Jamie and you keep repeating their taking points as if it's the unbiased truth. 

• Love 2
Just now, Applejack said:

I genuinely don't understand. What is your problem with ""Shars son""?

And yes, you do trust tmz. Their source is Jamie and you keep repeating their taking points as if it's the unbiased truth. 

I don't have an issue with Kaleb I just think it's hilarious you talk about assumptions and most the stuff you commented was based on your assumptions with no factual proof of them being coached.

So people only hate TMZ when it's in their favor? Last I checked no one had an issue with Scam running to them during his marriage to Britney.

2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Hmm yeah, I have no idea.

Let's see if Britney money will really stop to help the Federline after Jayden's birthday.

Hopefully she knows where her money is going...

What's sad is she can't even trust them, it could all be money motivated and hopefully she will keep a good lawyer around to help protect her person and her money.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I don't have an issue with Kaleb I just think it's hilarious you talk about assumptions and most the stuff you commented was based on your assumptions with no factual proof of them being coached.

So people only hate TMZ when it's in their favor? Last I checked no one had an issue with Scam running to them during his marriage to Britney.

It's like talking in circles. Kalen said that was a thing that happened. The things Preston said corrobate that. How is that an "assumption"? Lol

What did Sam do to TMZ? They ran into him in the street and he said "Jamie is an *******. Leave Britney alone." 

How are you equating that to articles saying she's psychotic and going broke?

• Love 2
Just now, Applejack said:

It's like talking in circles. Kalen said that was a thing that happened. The things Preston said corrobate that. How is that an "assumption"? Lol

What did Sam do to TMZ? They ran into him in the street and he said "Jamie is an *******. Leave Britney alone." 

How are you equating that to articles saying she's psychotic and going broke?

Not you defending Scam and TMZ, so he could talk to her abusers and nobody else can talk about TMZ?

To top it off defending Scam when he's going after spousal support and lawyers' fees.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not you defending Scam and TMZ, so he could talk to her abusers and nobody else can talk about TMZ?

To top it off defending Scam when he's going after spousal support and lawyers' fees.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

I'm not defending anyone. I'm putting things in perspective. Back in 2007, when TMZ was writing articles all the time about Britney, Harvey admitted his source was Jamie. Sam is out and the same articles are being made, and it seems the settlement was a trigger for them. The divorce is on a stall since last year. Who is the big bad here?

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block