Britney's relationship with her sons has "improved" since their move to Hawaii

1 minute ago, Matou said:

"sources" ... :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

"The boys can be cold, but they respond occasionally" Woh amazing ! :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

They moved at 4000 km from her but the relationship improved ? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Interesting to see all these "news" just after the settlement :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

One of them was K Fed's lawyer Kaplan, and it sounds like they weren't even talking previously so if they're atleast doing that whether they moved or not is an improvement.

You're right about all the news after the settlement, but at the same time Britney is back to her usual since the settlement fueling the fires per usual.

Of the children who show no sensitivity to a mother abused by the family, robbed of her money.
Under conservatorship they were very present in her life (also because it was the way she was blackmailed), when Britney rebelled, they gradually became detached.
I understand their father's negative influences, but now they are grown up and can read.
Let's see what happens when the alimony to Jayden also ends.

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not people trying to compare Victoria's DUI, to the housekeeper's dr*g charges, child endangerment charges and concealed weapon charges.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

She also had concealed weapons as i remember and also harassing people in school or something. 

Plus gambling problems and arent they r being sued for not paying for private school? 

There's a whole bouquet of crap from her lol

Edited by humstarr
  • Like 4

It’s going to be hard for a while for them to have a healthy relationship. They were clearly raised to be misogynistic and to hate everything about their mother for so long. Their perception is biaised.

But maybe in 10/15 years from now, when they’ll be in their 30’s and more mature and after going through their own life’s highs and lows they’ll hopefully show more compassion and understanding to the woman who gave them life and who lost everything just to kept seeing them.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

She also had concealed weapons as i remember and also harassing people in school or something. 

Plus gambling problems and arent they r being sued for not paying for private school? 

There's a whole bouquet of crap from her lol

Very true, but I think owing money to a school and gambling is a lot different than dr*g charges and child endangerment those are a whole other level.

1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

So Britney tries to contact them once a month and they still respond ocassionally? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Those little *******s, do we know if they have a job already? or if Sean P has enrolled to college? even graduated high school? 

Great questions babe, I think a few users made some great points they maybe chattering a little more now that Jayden's child support is ending soon.

I wonder if their dad saved any of there money or if the kids won't have a savings we all know Kevin has 6 kids by 3 women with no job.

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Very true, but I think owing money to a school and gambling is a lot different than dr*g charges and child endangerment those are a whole other level.

Yes but I have a friend who was hanging out w a girl and her daughter and didnt know that she was hiding her from her ex. The cops showed up and arrested him and he had a criminal charge for accomplice.

LA is a strange place. S h it happens

I dont like that criminal but I dont think her kids care for him

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Yes but I have a friend who was hanging out w a girl and her daughter and didnt know that she was hiding her from her ex. The cops showed up and arrested him and he had a criminal charge for accomplice.

LA is a strange place. S h it happens

I dont like that criminal but I dont think her kids care for him

Yeah it's a lot even if someone has dr**s on them in the car and you don't or have any idea that they do and you get pulled over everyone can get in trouble.

It's messy on both sides I think. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Ok Slayer.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

What? You think I’m someone else?

Is it not more plausible that you just rub lots of people up the wrong way?

In your visions, is everyone that disagrees with you or calls out your nonsense the same person?

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading::brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Bumandchips said:

What? You think I’m someone else?

Is it not more plausible that you just rub lots of people up the wrong way?

In your visions, is everyone that disagrees with you or calls out your nonsense the same person?

:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading::brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

The obsession is real only two pages of posts in your history and half of them are comments about me. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You are very pressed and unhinged over me and very stalker ish bringing me up in almost all your comments.

His account is a dupe been on a short time and pretending he's been 'around'.

@Jordan Miller @BUWYGF They like to harass and throw rocks then hide their hands when they get responded too.

Talk about harassment.

IBB.CO

Image A hosted in ImgBB
IBB.CO

Image B hosted in ImgBB
IBB.CO

Image C hosted in ImgBB

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block