New Britney Instagram post: Horses and outside air !!! So good to be alive 🌷🌷🌷!!!

2 hours ago, DarielXO said:

It's her hyper***uality. She can't stop being ***ual and flirting with the camera, and that's obviously really odd around animals, she did that around Sawyer before and people freaked out. It's innocent and she probably doesn't even realize it, but yes, these videos are a bit uncomfortable.

I remembered the Sawyer videos when I saw this. She doesn't seem to realize a lot of things lately.

2 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Her hyper***ualization has become increasingly evident. She wasn't like this 2 years ago. Now she needs to be **** all the time, which makes some videos very uncomfortable, like this one. Hyper***ualization is a classic symptom of bipolar, and I'm almost certain that's the case with Britney.

If Britney is bipolar she needs medication... and I don't believe she is taking any right now.

We always say therapy, but her case seems more serious than a simple talk to a doctor. 

We can see her hyper***ualization is something constant when she is "having fun".

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

How she’s posing on the horse is actually very common. Do you not know what vaulting is? The pose she’s doing is also very common in hippotherapy. Nothing wrong about it.

I do know what vaulting is, although admittedly I know very little about it. However I’m under the impression that it’s a very professional, controlled sport with strict regulations where the horses welfare is considered highly.

I feel like this is a totally different context to what Britney is doing - let’s just call it what it is, she wanted to use the horse as a prop while she made some “cool and aesthetic” pics and videos for her instagram, and could eye-fkkk herself in the camera as she loves to do constantly. 

The way she moved in this video around the horse made me feel bad, I don’t believe she has decent people around her either to tell her the horse has had enough now. Remember she’s admitted she dances for 5 hours a day, who knows how long she posed on and around that horse for to get that footage. The horse also flinched at one point. 

There’s nothing about this that makes me believe it was a session of equine or hippotherapy either, remember Britney has money and fame and that allows her the privilege to basically do what she wants. Good example: smoking and flicking ash all over the floor at the Hawaii dance studio even though smoking is illegal in businesses over there 🤷‍♀️

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I didn't want to say this because certain people already think I hate her... but yeah, the way she touches the horse and look the camera...very off.

I mean, maybe she learned to sell s** all the time, but it looks so uncomfortable. Then we see the picture of her with only the bikini on...

She doesn't need to be "seksi" touching horses and dogs.

Exactly, it reminds me of that video with Sawyer where she made her b000bs the focus of it and seemed out of control with her movements. 
Someone who works with dogs, I think she was an animal behaviourist, commenting on the thread on here at the time and said that Britney wasn’t interacting appropriately with Sawyer in that video. 

As much as we can support Britney’s absolute right to have her freedom and be able to live life on her terms, we can also react to the content she CHOOSES to put out there for public consumption. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Exactly, it reminds me of that video with Sawyer where she made her b000bs the focus of it and seemed out of control with her movements. 
Someone who works with dogs, I think she was an animal behaviourist, commenting on the thread on here at the time and said that Britney wasn’t interacting appropriately with Sawyer in that video. 

Yes, that video seemed like the first moments of a really F'd up prn I wouldn't want to watch.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

Yes, that video seemed like the first moments of a really F'd up prn I wouldn't want to watch.

Unfortunately yes, that’s the exact same vibe I got too 😵 And we’re not the only ones, so many people felt it was very “off” the way she was in that video. 

• Like 2

I thought it was a cute, emotional video but seeing all these negative comments makes me wonder why you guys feel this way? Animals will kick, bite and scratch you if they feel uncomfortable and I can see is a relaxed horse who gets kissed by Britney. 

She staring in the camera, yes, but also smiling and feeling relaxed. So please, explain to me how this video feels like the start of a corn movie to yall?? 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Unfortunately yes, that’s the exact same vibe I got too 😵 And we’re not the only ones, so many people felt it was very “off” the way she was in that video. 

Yes, hundreds on twitter, I actually saw those reactions before the video itself, and I was like c'mon, it can't be that weird, buuuuut... it was.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

I thought it was a cute, emotional video but seeing all these negative comments makes me wonder why you guys feel this way? Animals will kick, bite and scratch you if they feel uncomfortable and I can see is a relaxed horse who gets kissed by Britney. 

She staring in the camera, yes, but also smiling and feeling relaxed. So please, explain to me how this video feels like the start of a corn movie to yall?? 

I can try to put it into words, but it’s hard because it’s more like a vibe or feeling when watching it.

It feels very se xxual in nature, the way she has a random shot of her sitting on the horse and camera shows between her legs. 

During the video she randomly starts to hitch her dress up to show her legs. The same way she poses herself when doing her fashion or dancing videos to show off parts of her body. 

It doesn’t look like a personal moment between her and the horse, it looks like a display and a way to get content that Britney is using to show off her body. 

Shes doing the same intense staring at the camera that she always does, and it looks unnerving. 

The still photos of her lying on the horse with boots on and her legs on its neck, I definitely don’t know enough about equine therapy etc to comment on if this is usual, but it appears more that it’s Britney thinking it looks cool and se xxy rather than a therapeutic position. 

Some of this may be personal, I’m not a fan of many things involving animals because I worry (probably excessively) about their welfare and don’t like to see them used as props. 

And then mostly it’s just another thing that’s part of an overall picture of the last couple of years, where Britney has acted in ways that give me a strange feeling and that make me think she’s not ok mentally. And that’s awful if she isn’t and I want her to get help and hope she is, but as I’ve said a few times before, at some point, when her issues start affecting others around her then I believe it’s ok to point them out. 

EDIT TO ADD THIS: I’ve just rewatched the video and the word that kept coming to mind was “sensual”. The way she touches the horse, looks at the camera, carries her body, it’s all dripping in sensuality. And it doesn’t fit the situation. And that’s how she is all the time now, and it’s not appropriate to be sensual in every setting. 

Edited by HairFlipQueen
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I didn't want to say this because certain people already think I hate her... but yeah, the way she touches the horse and look the camera...very off.

I mean, maybe she learned to sell s** all the time, but it looks so uncomfortable. Then we see the picture of her with only the bikini on...

I'm relieved she didn't get naked with the horse

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I'm relieved she didn't get naked with the horse

2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I do know what vaulting is, although admittedly I know very little about it. However I’m under the impression that it’s a very professional, controlled sport with strict regulations where the horses welfare is considered highly.

I feel like this is a totally different context to what Britney is doing - let’s just call it what it is, she wanted to use the horse as a prop while she made some “cool and aesthetic” pics and videos for her instagram, and could eye-fkkk herself in the camera as she loves to do constantly. 

The way she moved in this video around the horse made me feel bad, I don’t believe she has decent people around her either to tell her the horse has had enough now. Remember she’s admitted she dances for 5 hours a day, who knows how long she posed on and around that horse for to get that footage. The horse also flinched at one point. 

There’s nothing about this that makes me believe it was a session of equine or hippotherapy either, remember Britney has money and fame and that allows her the privilege to basically do what she wants. Good example: smoking and flicking ash all over the floor at the Hawaii dance studio even though smoking is illegal in businesses over there 🤷‍♀️

Again, the pose she’s doing is very normal. You’re just finding every possible little thing to hate on her. The horse actually seems very relaxed. Don’t speak about what you don’t know about.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

I have a family friend who does exactly this and it's so wonderful! It has helped a lot of people from all different ages!

It can be extremely beneficial! I can tell some here didn't bother taking a look at the article, since they're fixated on Britney using the horse as a prop (?), but it's supposed to be good for depression, grief, anxiety, etc. I commend her for exploring these alternative ways to healing. Animals are better than humans, anyhow :tongueney_britney_cocky:!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block