NEW: Alleged leaked 43 minute 2014 phone call with Britney; New York Times told the leaker that 'Britney really trusted you…' UPDATE: Leaker says he was person trying to help Britney leave the country in Aug 2022 22 min Audio Britney posted

2 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

I absolutely hate conspiracies and I do think I know Britney's talking voice,
but this somehow does sound like her.

I know... unpopular opinion.... But there are so many mannerisms that makes it sound like her that not just what an impersonator can do.

Just my opinion. 

(but of course I'll wait for any official statements.... and I still really want justice for Britney...)

You thought wrong, this isn’t Britney.

• Haha 1

The way the says Sam is consistent with how she said Sam in the past. The way she sounds when she said “But then again” sounds like Britney. And when she said “We tried”….

Some parts didn’t sound like her to me, however when I heard the laugh and the voice clearing made me believe it was. And the last part where she gasps! And where she says “crazy fan”….

To be honest, if Britney is his cousin, this is horrible. TeamCon has a history of hiring people and interrogating people, so this checks out. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Xanax said:

The way the says Sam is consistent with how she said Sam in the past. The way she sounds when she said “But then again” sounds like Britney. And when she said “We tried”….

Some parts didn’t sound like her to me, however when I heard the laugh and the voice clearing made me believe it was. And the last part where she gasps! And where she says “crazy fan”….

To be honest, if Britney is his cousin, this is horrible. TeamCon has a history of hiring people and interrogating people, so this checks out. 

It sounds like

WWW.IHEART.COM

<p>Chris finds some of the answers he's looking for in a Google folder Alex left behind—and others during a conversation with someone else who loved Alex...

• Like 1

Y’all have to listen to the whole thing. I think it’s her. After one of the guys leaves, the conversation becomes much more natural. And the way she was describing her Vegas show is exactly how Britney would describe it lol. She says “yeah” like Britney does. And the throat clearing… 

It doesn’t sound like her on some parts because she’s relaxed and not being interviewed lol. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I have to say — this is absolutely real, it's 100% her. Not a doubt in my mind. The voice, the choice of words ("maybe we're just being really bipolar"), that is Britney. 100%. I would bet my life on it.

Edited by Az4Angela
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I can't seem to post it but if you scroll further down on his Instagram, after the book came out he said the following in a caption

An open letter to my former mentor: #Britney, I have been waiting for your book to be released so I could talk. I wanted to give you the time and energy to heal after everything you’ve been through. I’m not doing this for clout. I have literally nothing to gain by sharing my story except reliving trauma that was caused by your conservatorship. I finished your book 4 hours after it was released. I was manic, I speed read it. I always thought it would be funny if one day I had a movie or book titled “my decade with Britney”…kind of like that little boy who became friends with Marilyn Monroe and wrote the film “my weekend with Marilyn”. This is a story about a boy named #Cipri. He was 16. You were 26. You knew me by my birth name, and I was a 16 year old boy!!! You told me I looked gorgeous and had a good voice. I was googlieyed over your presence...but really what I saw was someone who just needed a friend, desperately. We would spend hours together analyzing and conversing just about anything and everything in the world! Two innocent spirits with a little hint of rebellion and a love to explore all things! I still remember when you told me you believed in a new level of consciousness coming on earth.

You mentioned me briefly in your leaked audio on YouTube about your friend who was texting you trying to help you escape the country. Yes, that was me. I don’t feel that you owe me an explanation for the traumatic experiences I endured for being your friend during the conservatorship, but it really irks me to know that money was spent to literally spy on me! People would think I’m crazy whenever I told them this years ago like from 2008-2017 - that our phones were constantly hacked and everything was listened to. It made me paranoid almost. Or that’s how your father and team wanted me to feel, but I didn’t give a ****. I valued our friendship like it was something sacred. You don’t owe anyone an explanation for anything. I hope and pray you find time to heal! And for one final time, LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE. But congratulations on having the best selling autobiography in history 👏 I applaud you and the woman you’ve become. God bless you.

22 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I can't seem to post it but if you scroll further down on his Instagram, after the book came out he said the following in a caption

Didn't she allude in her 2022 audio recording on YouTube that it was a guy she was seeing that tried to help her leave the country? Isn't this guy gay?

This is definitely her you guys lol.

I’m sure exhale didn’t like her comment about crazy fans 😂

imagine what she thinks of anyone on this website when she thinks only crazy fans know her speaking voice 😬🫣

Britney for sure thinks we are lunatics and she’s not wrong tbh when we are over here analyzing her every move and life decision to the tiniest details.

Edited by katiespears
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, katiespears said:

This is definitely her you guys lol.

I’m sure exhale didn’t like her comment about crazy fans 😂

imagine what she thinks of anyone on this website when she thinks only crazy fans know her speaking voice 😬🫣

Britney for sure thinks we are lunatics 

The last 10 minutes sealed the deal for me, it's her.

It sounded like her but I was so grossed out by the convo that I stopped listening. “Is this Britney, am I talking to Britney Spears right now” the guy sounded so dumb and just cringey and they almost made it obvious by asking that confirmation mid convo that it was being recorded 

anyways no idea what the point of the convo was or what even happened cause the guy was just making noise but not saying anything and I couldn’t take it anymore. He had a friend of a friend of Sam lutfis and was defending him or something? And then I sped ahead and sounded like he was trying to make small talk about Vegas. I dn lol if someone could summarize the point of the convo … 

• Like 1

They think people who speak Spanish in the US come from Spain ? And they think Lufti is an Italian name when it's Arabic....guys I don't know if this is Britney but I know for a fact those two are Americans. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink::billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Spoiler

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block