TMZ Articles should be banned from this thread.

11 minutes ago, Bumandchips said:

I don’t want to pretend there isn’t a problem, I’d just rather the discussions about it were constructive and not always set up to be nasty about Britney.

Certain people always seem to be using bad news about Britney’s life to laugh at her and gloat about it like it’s funny, and acting like they actually know every last detail about it which is patently not true. None of us know the full story. We see a few pictures and a news story written up about it and are left to piece the puzzle together.

Bad or good, some of the so called fans on this site are here to be vile. Deny it if you want!

Exactly. I feel like there are no constructive discussions to be had here anymore. Everything has become so divisive and like you said, we have users here who take delight in mocking her pain/her actions and weaponize her struggles for their own pleasure. All for what? So you can turn around and be like 'I told you so?'. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
Typos...
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

TMZ sucks, but blocking certain websites is censorship. I'd rather leave it to the discretion of the members and fans to either not engage with those threads, or refute them. But pretending an article does not exist is a slippery slope. But I know your heart is in the right place and I'll probably be trashed for this. 

You cant even say **** on this site, but not allowing trash sites(who Britney has stated she HATED) & who ALSO work with Britney's abusers is CENSORSHIP?!?! 

Chile make it make sense. Selena y los dinos fans would never. 

Selena Quintanilla Latina GIF by Latinx Heritage Month

Edited by OutofKontrol
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

so basically you are telling other ppl what they can and cant do here, shaming them for wanting to talk about a britney related article in a britney forum. wanting to restrict them from a free action that hurts some overprotective egos. that's on you and your feelings. you can decide not to engage or to dive into your negative emotions. your choice which you've made. it's out there, it's a real article, also on daily mail i believe. no, i dont support you wanting to transform this cozy site into mini north korea.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

so basically you are telling other ppl what they can and cant do here, shaming them for wanting to talk about a britney related article in a britney forum. wanting to restrict them from a free action that hurts some overprotective egos. that's on you and your feelings. you can decide not to engage or to dive into your negative emotions. your choice which you've made. it's out there, it's a real article, also on daily mail i believe. no, i dont support you wanting to transform this cozy site into mini north korea.

You laid that out perfectly and that's exactly what a small group wants to do is censor and push their agenda and narrative and try to control other threads, posts, and comments on what they'd like to discuss. 

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Bumandchips said:

Bad or good, some of the so called fans on this site are here to be vile. Deny it if you want!

I don't think there are vile fans, people just react differently. Some of them keep pretending everything's fine, 'she's just trolling', she's just this, she's just that, they always make excuses for her etc. They attack the more rational voices, and that itself creates a lot of tension. Britney is not fine and she probably will never be, it's going to be another 2007 that never ends, and that's really hard to accept, because at the same time we all believe the ship should have the right to sink itself. Some people react with anger to this, and that often seems like they're just attacking her. Supporting a self-destructive person is almost impossible, because it's just too painful to watch, but people are still trying.

Yes, TMZ is trash, but ignoring the sad reality won't help.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You laid that out perfectly and that's exactly what a small group wants to do is censor and push their agenda and narrative and try to control other threads, posts, and comments on what they'd like to discuss. 

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Always the victim lol.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Bumandchips said:

I don’t want to pretend there isn’t a problem, I’d just rather the discussions about it were constructive and not always set up to be nasty about Britney.

Certain people always seem to be using bad news about Britney’s life to laugh at her and gloat about it like it’s funny, and acting like they actually know every last detail about it which is patently not true. None of us know the full story. We see a few pictures and a news story written up about it and are left to piece the puzzle together.

Vile is the correct word.

• Love 4

No, it should not be blocked. If you are dissatisfied, leave the forum

This is a Britney forum and it's not our fault that there's nothing more to comment about her than the dramas in her life. If TMZ is so wrong in saying she is unstable, where is Britney's team to quickly deny the accusations? where is Britney herself to impose herself in a clear and mature way about what is happening? Oh sure, she's too busy spinning around naked in the living room and hanging out with an ex-convict

• Love 1

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You joined shortly ago and only 24 posts yet I'm a victim lol.

The flop reach and crying over TMZ threads is clownery boo.

Clown GIF

You do know everything you’ve ever said is laid out on this forum for all to see, including new comers.

You’re a nasty piece of work, sweetie.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

If you don’t want to read TMZ then don’t. Is simple as that.. but don’t try to censor a discussion about what Britney sources are saying, mind you TMZ were the first to report a settlement was undergoing months ago. 

TMZ is very hit and miss.. but they do have sources in Britney’s very little inner circle. 

NOBODY has the right to spread misinformation and lies about someone, stop defending mediocrity.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Tabloids play on people’s intellect. Crazy to see users here believing tmz and the sun over what’s outlined in legal court docs.

A lot of people are not here for that anymore. Some are even here to enjoy her downfall. 

I check in here every day to see if there is anything new regarding proceedings, show some humanity and remind people that Britneys basic human rights were taken away and that she was trafficked by her own father. 

I dont like the shift I see here.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

We know that TMZ is full of shüt and is using Tristar as a source for anything Britney related so it just doesn't make any sense to use them here. Especially if Britney herself said she hates them. What kinda fansite uses the gossip site she hates as a source?? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

We know that TMZ is full of shüt and is using Tristar as a source for anything Britney related so it just doesn't make any sense to use them here. Especially if Britney herself said she hates them. What kinda fansite uses the gossip site she hates as a source?? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

The same ones that let her soon to be ex husband Scam talk to TMZ and give them interviews and exclusives.

The excuse from fans was Britney wasn't bothered by it so why shouldn't the forum be able to do the same. 

17 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

TMZ is literally waging a smear campaign on her right now. It's so sick. 

• Like 3

The forum has become so much less of a Britney fan site and more of speaking about the personal health matters of a human being. No one here knows her or what’s going on. That goes for TMZ too. I don’t get how they haven’t been sued for defamation? Or the people saying she uses m***. Like how is that just no consequences?

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block