Britney CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagon during an outing with convicted felon Paul Richard Soliz

50 minutes ago, Fita said:

I'm just saying this because of what I read in this topic (apparently Daily Mail). :) 

Media is reporting this but it’s not true based on the court documents… Britney just doesn’t have a good PR team. Cade absolutely sucks. They should’ve gotten ahead and report what the documents actually say… But no, instead she’s photographed with that felon and the general public will once again turn against her and side with her father. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What up with the BH website these past couple days? It won’t load, and all that will  come up is that new site. I’m viewing on Facebook right now. 

I was able to get in through incognito mode. 

• Love 1

I dunno does everyone meet only people who they date?... These extremely nasty comments are so out of touch for me yet again...
Those pictures actually make me sad cuz they remind me of how she was harassed by the paps, yet her so called 'fans' (or anti) are focusing on who was driving her car.

Honestly, I think it was a 'I don't think I wanna fukin drive today, hey you, take the wheel' situation. 

But of course she's dating a felon, she learned NOTHING in the past decade, because yeah all of you are better than her right?.... smh.

I don't like her decision to pose herself like that in front of the paps, but it's her life, and all she was doing was live her life imo.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Just because he got in trouble in the past doesn’t mean he is a bad guy or hasn’t changed his life around. It’s her mistakes to make now…Britney likes to do things people tell her she can’t or shouldn’t do. 

I kind of get a friend energy from them because she is always saying she is single though. Who knows 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Media is reporting this but it’s not true based on the court documents… Britney just doesn’t have a good PR team. Cade absolutely sucks. They should’ve gotten ahead and report what the documents actually say… But no, instead she’s photographed with that felon and the general public will once again turn against her and side with her father. 

It is not public to blame for her being around that man. It is her actions that make things worse for her. 

Edited by icybaby

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.