Katy Perry Teases Upcoming Single, Which She Predicts Will Be One of Her ‘Biggest Songs’ Ever

17 hours ago, Fita said:

KP worked on the track with Congolese-Canadian singer Lu Kala.

The moment I saw this I lost interest. Less excited. Who is Lu Kala? I know she might be known somewhere but no in Australia. These are the types of things leading up to a new single that screams "flop". This is why Taylor Swift and Beyonce no longer drop singles beforehand or even talk about it. Now I get it.. there's a reason. 

19 hours ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

I'm excited. Lu Kala worked on this song too, and it's a monumental bop. It flopped because Latto doesn't have the personality/skills to sell a song like this. If this had been given to Doja or Nicki, it would've SMASHED:

Katy is really coming to save pop!:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Absolutely agree, this song was supposed to be a hit (and it certainly was in my airpods)

I highly doubt KP is gonna make it back to the big leagues but never say never 🥤 I feel like gen z and alpha just see her like an old *** act

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

I refuse to listen to it because she dropped it the same week as Illusion and the Tik Tok/Coachella cringe crowd gave it promo it didn’t deserve :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Gurl, you’re not a Coachella girlie? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Probably the most overrated festival imo.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block