18 hours ago, Bumandchips said:

The only song I can remember by Jessica Simpson is Public Affair, and that’s only because I love Eva Longoria and roller skating.

The only song I remember is These Boots Are Made for Walkin which also isn't hers originally so yeah.

Ended her career? Dude this is the second “ended Britney’s career” thread you’ve made talking about other singers who haven’t lasted as long as Britney so they in no way “ended” Britney’s career when their success fizzled out by 2008 when Britney gained her second number one on the BB Hot 100 in 10 years and then immediately following up with a number 3 hit on the same chart and a number 1 album on the BB 200. 

Where were these people that “ended” Britney’s career? Not in the top 10 I can tell you that. Lady GaGa and mostly Perez Hilton ended Christina’s career (Christina could’ve killed her own career if you want to get technical) and Jessica killed her own career after A Public Affair by putting out a country album and dating a couple of guys after her divorce. She hasn’t hardly put out anything related to music since that country album.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block