Could reputation (Taylor's Version) be officially announced on June 30, when she's in Dublin for her eras tour..

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

All signs are pointing to yes..

Scooter bought the masters on June 30.. and in Gaelic, (Irish language), the logo of the tortured poets department  when flipped upside down. 

It spells Cail, cail is Gaelic for reputation. 

The release date of 9/13, is also no coincidence as that's the day Kanye west high jacked her vmas speech. 

It's also expected her version of her debut album will also come out on her birthday on 12/13 as well as a birthday gift to her fans. 

Edited by Spicechinodiva
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is when I can’t stand the swifties. Yes she leaves Easter eggs but stuff like this makes look at them the same way I view Q anon MAGA theorists, like when JFK jr was to come back from the dead, become VP and Trump would be declared the president. Like what? Sometimes a symbol is just a symbol.  :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I'm hoping for this, it's worth noting that when her website went down in the day of the Grammy's, certain words uses in the announcement post were translated into different languages and hidden in the websites coding. One of these was the Irish translation of "Love Bombs". 

This is a very odd choice because the Irish language, while people want it to be used more, the majority of Irish people (other than very specific sectors and regions) are english speakers, and it is isn't necessarily used in Ireland on a daily basis, yet alone anywhere else in the globe...

So for Taylor to use it is very particular. There's also the fact the tour launched on St.Patricks Day, and she's coming to the country where he's a patron saint.

9 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

And this is when I can’t stand the swifties. Yes she leaves Easter eggs but stuff like this makes look at them the same way I view Q anon MAGA theorists, like when JFK jr was to come back from the dead, become VP and Trump would be declared the president. Like what? Sometimes a symbol is just a symbol.  :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

This...is slightly ironic when conspiracy theories about Britney run rampant here.

11 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

WWW.TIKTOK.COM

All signs are pointing to yes..

Scooter bought the masters on June 30.. and in Gaelic, (Irish language), the logo of the tortured poets department  when flipped upside down. 

It spells Cail, cail is Gaelic for reputation. 

The release date of 9/13, is also no coincidence as that's the day Kanye west high jacked her vmas speech. 

It's also expected her version of her debut album will also come out on her birthday on 12/13 as well as a birthday gift to her fans. 

Can she re-release her debut album to finally be done with her? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block