That video and that song are Christina’s entire career, this is what holds her today. So yes it’s probably her best work, but I don’t think it ended anyone, let alone Britney Spears.

But yes, I would say is some of her best work or maybe even her best work; but it did feel like she jumped on the good girl gone bad bandwagon - in which she was following not leading - but she really did deliver.

• Love 3

But Dirrty was released one whole year after Slave and the style and concept is very similar so ....she was a copycat at that point...again, as usual !!!

Christina finally became a great unique artist when she had her black hair with videos like Fighter then few years later she had this amazing retro era, Back to Basic, which was very different and great. And then...........the end.

Britney on the other hand remained in the center of attention, for better and for worse, for 20 years, an icon if you ask me. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block