Jessica Simpson Shares Photo From The Studio

She’s had enough of Taylor Swift’s reign over pop music.

For real, I will always check out new Jessica Simpson music.  I don’t think she or anyone else expects huge sales, but I do find some of her music enjoyable.  I just hope she has spent some time with a vocal coach to work on her over singing and her “baby” voice at times.  She can sing, she just needs some control over her voice.

Edit: Now I am wondering if this is even music.  This looks like she is recording an audiobook or voiceover or something.

Edited by Ehju0901
Added Opinion
  • Love 6
  • Like 1

I love Jessicas voice and she could sing so good! I just hope she gets some good songs and puts herself out there again. To be honest I want ALL of the 90s girls to get back into the spot light again. Lindsay has done it already. I hope more will follow. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I need some

I think that im in love with you

I wanna love you forever

Sweetest sin

Between you & I

With you

When you told me love me

Party Of One

To Fall In Love Again

Underneath

Be 

In This Skin

2.0 type of songs

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Ehju0901 said:

She’s had enough of Taylor Swift’s reign over pop music.

For real, I will always check out new Jessica Simpson music.  I don’t think she or anyone else expects huge sales, but I do find some of her music enjoyable.  I just hope she has spent some time with a vocal coach to work on her over singing and her “baby” voice at times.  She can sing, she just needs some control over her voice.

Edit: Now I am wondering if this is even music.  This looks like she is recording an audiobook or voiceover or something.

Does she even have an active record deal?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block