Britney songs you don't care about but like anyway

Albums have the highlights, the bad track and then the stuff you just forget... But sometimes, the forgettable stuff is pretty good! So, what's your favorite forgettable tracks from Britney albums?

BOMT: Haven't listened-
OIDIA: Can't Make You Love Me
Self-Titled: Boys
In The Zone: Showdown
Blackout: Everybody
Circus: Rock Boy
Femme Fatale: Drop Dead Beautiful ft. Sabi
Britney Jean: Tik Tik Boom ft. T.I.
Glory: Just Like Me

Interesting post. I know her albums well enough to not forget anything that is on there. I'll pick the songs I have gotten to like better now as an adult than I did when I was younger. Which I know is totally not in line with the topic, but I'll share anyway.

BOMT- No change. Whatever I thought was good then, I still like. Those I didn't care for, I still am not fond of.

Oops- One Kiss From You. I always liked her vocals, but not the production, and now I think it's catchy.

Britney- No change.

ITZ- Breathe on Me. Back then thought it was okay. I didn't know why everyone loved it so much, but now I appreciate it better.

Blackout- No change.

Circus- Shattered Glass. Never cared for it, but I have warmed up to it. It still sounds unfinished with no bridge.

FF- Seal it with a Kiss

BJ- No change

Glory- No change.

Bomt: I’ll never stop loving you, love it. But not a stand out for most 

oops: where are you now

britney: I run away, one of my favs but I forgot about it for a long time

itz: brave new girl isn’t that bad, but I cant think of any others Ive ever forgotten on that album.

Blackout: sometimes I forget radar exists (I know) but I did love it

circus: unusual you, I didn’t know most of circus very well for a long time. 

FF: trip to your heart, if you asked me to name all the FF songs I’d probably forget this but I like it 

Bj: ?

glory: man on the moon, forgot for a long time but it was one of my favs at first release. 

I feel like most artists have “filler” songs in albums but the thing with Britney is I could play an album from start to finish and still enjoy it. One of those filler songs will come on and I’ll still know all the words. 

As in songs I wouldn't go out my way to listen to often but still like? Hmmm

BOMT: I'll Never Stop Loving You

OIDIA: I guess You Got It All

Britney: Let Me Be

ITZ: Well I wanna say The Hook Up but I'm also not a big fan of the song so yeah :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Blackout: Perfect Lover and Why Should I Be Sad

Circus: Lace and Leather, Mannequin and Rock Boy

Femme Fatale: Seal It With a Kiss, Gasoline and Don't Keep Me Waiting

Britney Jean: Tik Tik Boom, Passenger and I guess Now That I Found You

Glory: Invitation and Just Like Me

3 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman is one of my favorite Britney songs... I never listen to :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

But when I do, I belt out every single note

WHILE I'm in BETWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I'M NOT A GYYYYY----ARLLLLLLLLL---OoOOOooOhh :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Same! I forget it exists sometimes but when it does come on I'm THERE. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block