Heather talks about meeting Britney

6 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

YOOOOOOO this makes me so happy she's out and about living her best life! Going to exclusive places and exclusive after parties! Y'all haters can take a few days off!

tokyo-toni-blinking.gif

Lol at Kayne being in the corner :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I wonder if they spoke?! Also Heather doing her instagram dancing and Britney goes "Oh... You are doing my instagram.." lmao  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: I hope it was her knife dance! 

Thanks for sharing! xoxo

Britney to Heather: 

“Is that supposed be an impression of me?! How bout I leave an impression of my foot in your ***?!” 

• Haha 9
9 minutes ago, icybaby said:

It was nice hearing that Britney had fun and invited her and got normally social. Bc every1 r like oh Britney just sits at home and twirles. But who is this lady?

The great-great granddaughter of fast food powerhouse Ronald McDonald.

• Haha 6
Just now, Emil87 said:

Britney to Heather: 

“Is that supposed be an impression of me?! How bout I leave an impression of my foot in your ***?!” 

LOL I can see that happening! 

It's the "Oh...mrandle-tokyo-toni.gif" that gets me loool mother was pissed! 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

See people, she does go out!! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: Her life doesn’t revolve around her IG posts, maybe now yall will get that through your heads. 

As for this Heather chick, I’ve heard she’s said some nasty stuff about our girl in the past. I’m gonna give her a pass since she’s a “comedian”. And she seemed respectful here.

I watch every episode of juicy scoop. She’s never been mean. She doesn’t sugarcoat, but she gives her honest opinion. She’s always liked Britney, but Britney is not perfect. Neither is Heather. Heather is definitely being nicer and easier on Britney since December though bc she wants to be friends with Britney. Heather is a clout chaser but she’s 100% upfront about that and it’s part of her schtick.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block