Britney ready to riot after waiter asks her date if she's allowed to have butter

Or maybe y'all are wrong and the waiter was just an angry twink who wanted to serve a shade with a "Leave Britney alone" moment, like " Is she allowed to eat what she wants, sir ???!!!"

In both cases he should know Britney is not having any "Are you ok ?" from the twinks. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Run legendary Free Britney activist in disguise, run !!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Dama Etro said:

I wonder how someone logically would ask this question. Is it related to veganism? Are people in the restaurant fitness freaks? Otherwise this has to be trolling to upset her on purpose.

I thought that maybe the waiter meant it like… an allergy question?
Like, is she allergic to maybe peanut butter or whatever? Cause all of it sounds very out of line and maybe the guy was making an order and that’s  why they’ve asked him?

ok,im tryna find the meaning where there isn’t,I guess :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1

This to me sounds like she's recalling something that happened in the past? Usually she posts random pictures when she talks about events that she's remembering about...Otherwise, I don't understand how or where she's continuously exposed to these terrible dates.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

This to me sounds like she's recalling something that happened in the past? Usually she posts random pictures when she talks about events that she's remembering about...Otherwise, I don't understand how or where she's continuously exposed to these terrible dates.

You might be right! Didn't she say at one point she was being put on dating apps during the c-ship?

1 hour ago, _____ said:

You might be right! Didn't she say at one point she was being put on dating apps during the c-ship?

Did she say that on IG? It sounds strange because she writes in her book that Robin made it difficult to have meaningful friendships. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block