AI music video “Out from Under”

The faces get weird and kinda creepy but I like it because it helps the imagination to feel what it would be like a music video for songs like this. I also saw one for get back from that same user.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Fita said:

The faces get weird and kinda creepy but I like it because it helps the imagination to feel what it would be like a music video for songs like this. I also saw one for get back from that same user.

Yeah its amazing yet creepy at the same time that we have the technology to make AI Britney videos.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Is AI generating this whole thing or are they just using AI to put her face on other videos? 

In their bio on YouTube, it says they use AI tools to produce the content but there’s lots of editing as well so it’s not all AI. They have a few Britney videos. They’re quite interesting.

Edited by j4j05
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

You’re in luck. The user has one for it. Here you go bb!

12 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

Im living for the blasphemy and demonic imagery. The dark image that fans have been asking for for years. 

This is Banks music video's AI'd with Britney's face on hers

Edited by BlackoutITZ
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block