Tate McRae “Exes” is her version of oops!

Oh I’m sorry sorry that you love me changed my mind up like it’s origami 

Lyrically it’s an older 20 something version of oops 

im not a big fan or anything but I keep be blown away by her performances and her Britney like aura

This girl there’s something special about her, oprahs got them eyes on her:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.
  • Love 4

There has been a parade of girls either copying Brit or copying the blueprint of how to navigate a good girl image who turns ***ier.  I have heard the 2 songs she put out, but if you played me a clip of either song and asked me to say which song it was, I would be guessing.  She just doesn't seem memorable to me, but I am out of her demographic.  She is for teen girls, not grown men.

5 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

Why does she sing like she’s 2 yrs old tho. She sounds like an actual toddler learning to talk. She took the “baby” voice beyond too far. I can not. 

So critical not all her songs sound like this her live vocals and adlibs are stellar 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

She has more stage presence than your left thumb

That’s not how you use that phrase. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I think what you meant to say is she has more stage presence in her left thumb than that user has in their whole body.

Get your **** together, Oprah.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block