Throwback: Bebo Norman - Britney

Do you remember this beautiful song? I think it's still relevant sadly and it should go viral tbh. This song always makes me cry, because everyone just thinks she's a crazy woman who can't do anything. It has always been like this.

I just want the best for her but no one seems to really care. I wish I could help her somehow. She needs to get the respect she deserves.

• Love 1

Britney was the primitive pop star of an entire generation and had the world wrapped around her finger at one point. I remember hearing this back in 2008 and absolutely falling in love with message. Makes me wonder if Britney ever heard this song before. My guess is that she has because I remember reading somewhere that Lynne thanked him for it.

Thanks for sharing and taking me down memory lane. That was such an exciting time to be a fan and seeing all those fan-made videos on YouTube. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block