• Super Mods

I remember watching that even when he released the vid lol. He was always a little pretentious to me somehow, I mean yes, 80% of pop music on the radio is trash but its pop music, why is he expecting an opera level quality?

The part where he says "remember innocent Britney?" and then plays Sometimes music video - I mean wtf? In sometimes she's barely 18, in 3 she's nearly 30, why did MEN expect her to behave like a child/teenager her entire life? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1

I love the song, particularly the bridge/middle 8, but I am still shocked it is one of her number 1s in the USA. 

It’s a shame it never had a very good performance. The video however is one of my favourites of hers, both the main cut and the directors version. 

Wasn’t it recorded in the same session as Up n Down and Criminal, with Max Martin? 

To me, this song is a validation of Britney's ability to make diamonds out of stones. Like Scream & Shout, this song would be a career suicide for any other female artist. 

3 is a song you can easily dance to despite the lyrics' describing a situation most people would not be in. I love transition from the EDM beat to the poppy bride tbh.

Also, the video shows off Britney's natural beauty and works even though its concept is the most basic one. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block